Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

But I like discovering music I haven't heard before.  But seriously, I agree with you. Some people might find it slow online, but I have enjoy it without looking at the clock either. 

It's funny you should mention that! Re: Sara's tale. I saw it referenced online and went back and watched the episode yesterday. It so enriched the conversation between Sara and Ayan. I sat and went awwww they are kindred spirits. I love Ayan and Lesa together, but I would love to see Sara and Ayan together. I do feel she could get Ayan to soften while still being true to herself. And Sara's relationship with her son...I can relate to that. Since there are no nice men, best to raise one to know how to treat a woman. 

But Nina does give a little Erica Kane, no? But I get what you mean.  

Honestly, I like all the women so far. Though I suspect I low key consider Sara my favorite. And I also low key like Brooks as our messy queen. I can see how she might know Shady Phae Phae. 

Wait!!! Tjan said WHAT?? I must have been distracted by the goat. lol,

I think any woman who can take on Ayan is going to do fine at Reunion. Because 'stiff wig looking like a scarecrow' STILL is taking me out 2 weeks later.  

And awwwww...at this rate, I hope Ayan and Kim do wind up at an event somewhere. She is suuuuch a fan and I love it. 

She really is.  And loves waxing on about it, too. They have to meet.  

• Members

Caroline S does not fit in with the girls on Dubai and quite frankly isn’t needed on the show. 

I LOVE the trio of Milan, Ayan and Brooks. There is real drama and friendship here and if they were in the US, they’d be the perfect foundation for the NYC reboot 

• Members

I listened to a podcast with Stanbury and she said she was desperate to be back on Bravo and they discussed her moving to NYC or Beverly Hills to appear on one of the shows. They basically created Dubai for her and she’s wasting the opportunity. Already skipping events and refusing one on one meetings. The show is going to end up carrying on without her. 

In other news, looks like word is finally out that Noella was telling the truth and Heather Dubrow really did attack a producer. It was obvious, but I’m glad we now know. It’s a shame the guy has to lose a job he had for years to protect her. 

• Members

Good. They deserve higher numbers. The cast changeup has turned out well for them. I love that Drew is the show punching bag. And I don't know what it says about me, but Marlo always has me cracking up. Say what you will about her checkered past, but she's really livening up this season. And Sheree came back to play! Not to mention, we finally saw real, genuine tears from her after 14 years. 

BH: I didn't finish last night's episode, but the shifts in alliances or budding friendships/co-conspirators is quite interesting. Kyle/Dorit with Sutton/Garcelle, while Lips/Succubus were with Crystal/Diana (or is it Diane? Meh, who cares) makes the coven more bearable, especially the camp with Sutton/Garcelle. Sutton's continued cool demeanor is such a wonderful switch from last season; I love that she can't be bothered and that others (Kyle, Lips, Garcelle) already know of Crystal's not so stellar history with keeping friendships. 

Dubai: Did hubby and I pass judgment too soon? With less than 10 minutes left to go in the second episode, hubby was like, "I can't do this one," and I didn't object. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

RHOA

Marlo. Marlo. Marlo.

For years, she has been a FOH. And she has always been thirsty for a peach. Whether she admitted it or not. This episode was a good reason for why she should have one...and not.

Marlo is messy. She's always been messy. Funny, too. And saw that this week with how she cheered ShebySheree up...even though she made her pay for everything, lol. On the other hand, she is causing drama with Kenya and Kandi...vets. It definitely keeps things interesting, but she's targetting the wrong people and going waaaaay below the belt with that talk outside with Sheree. That reunion...will...be...LIT.

This week also continued the growing rift between Sanya and Drew. And...? I reluctantly might side with Drew on this. It does feel like more and more that Sanya might be clout chaser by disinviting her and inviting Kandi and Kenya to that photoshoot. Fun photoshoot...but Drew has kids as well. And some form of a fanbase. As Ryan would say on MILLION DOLLAR LISTING NY...expand in all ways, all ways. That might have been a way to tap into some other fanbase for Sanya...but NOPE. I was surprised that Drew was even invited to the Jamcian dinner. That said...I actually gasped when she showed up at the end and a TBC appeared. 

It's been such a good season so far. An easy season. Nothing too dark. Messy for sure. And all around...FUN. I'm looking forward to it like no other show outside of RHOM. Such a turnaround from last year. So much going on with potential. And through it all...there does seem to be a sisterhood vibe. 

That said...

KENYA. Well, it was really a matter of time before she winded up in some drama. The only real difference is that she is not at the center of the mess. I can see how she would be upset though. She did explain herself. And it was sad to see that given Kenya has been there for Sheree, Sheree had Marlo's back. Is this fun trio over? Le sigh.

SHEREE. Regardless of her recurring flaw of picking the wrong team (c)Nene Leakes, I continue to like her. This has been the most authentic she has been I believe. Good, bad, ugly...it IS refreshing. Not my guy, but it's clear she does care about Tyrone. And being done wrong by a guy will ALWAYS resonate.

KANDI. Mama Joyce sighting! lol. Her and Mama Joyce's head turn during the Marlo v Kenya fight was so reminiscent of LVP and Kyle's head turn during the EriFake vs Dorit fight in Hong Kong I hollered. 

DREW. As @Gray Bunny said, I live for every moment when she is the punching bag. It is well deserved. BUT...I definitely see what she is saying about Sanya. Am I warming to her? Uh oh. lol. And it was ballsy of her to show up to the Jamician dinner...or is that her thirst showing? 

SANYA. Yeah...my side-eye continues to grow. I can't fault her for her hustle. But still...throwing your friend under the bus. I guess perhaps she is looking for that clout. 

MARLO. MESSY!!!! But...complex? Cuz there she is helping Sheree. But again...so has Kenya. So the fact she was pulling from the Kyle Richards Playbook and looking for Ts on an Ant was just...le sigh. And then that talk outside...might be the nail in her coffin come reunion time. Meanwhile she still gives plenty of comedy. Like I hollered when she shushed Drew out of the house as Drew was making a take-home plate. 

Such a good episode. Totally rewatchable. 

• Members

BH related...

WELL...

...gather around, kiddies. For I have a story to tell...

As some of you know, my birthday week was last week. So I made it back to my jobs this week. I happen to work (mostly) in hospitality. And that has been not good during this Co-Vid time. In fact, we are in the process of a mass exodus, but I digress.

I was talking to one of my outgoing co-worker who today was her last day. And she was asking my night supervisor (who might also be leaving allegedly) about him going to some concert he apparently went to a few days ago. And then she said the person he went to go and see had started at our place and how pushy, demanding, and rude he was. So was the girlfriend/wife that was with him. I was like oh? Really? Who was the person?

Are you ready? 

Ready?

YOLANDA'S DAVID.

I was like...NO WAY!!!!!! They were like you know who he is. I was like even with RHOBH, YES, I KNOW WHO HE IS. And given my much younger co-worker's prespective, I had to bring up Gigi and Bella for them to know who Yolanda was. And well...from how they tell it, he was just like he was on the show. I was like...WOW. That is sad given how he was at that dinner where he got annoyed at Taylor. 

Apparently, they were a no show the night before. So they came in...to find they did not have a room. Ms. American Idol sniffed that could my coworker hurry up since they been up since 4am. Since we are two locations in one...yeeeeah that is not happening. So David leaned on the counter and got in my co-worker's face when she had only started to search our computer for 10 seconds wondering what had taken so long. 

What took long was...YOU..ARE...A...NO-SHOW. He had our Sales department scambling to find him somewhere to stay I heard and they comped everything. One thing if they had no money, but I think we all know Yolanda's David has PLENTY. 

The sad thing...I was downstairs doing a week's worth of stock and inventory and missed all of it. 

• Members

Oh wow! Yes I've heard that Yolanda's King has a demanding attitude  and has always had a bad attitude when he goes out. Part of it is being such a mega hitmaker all these decades. He is truly up there in terms of famous songwriters. He also raises tons of money for his charities. He was married to Linda Thompson (formerly Bruce Jenner's wife) and is credited with raising Bruce Jenner's boys as his own -- while Bruce was too busy getting in with the Kardashians. Heatd that Linda Thompson is a pretty beloved person in those BH, Kardashian, Malibu circles, and was by many accounts a great wife to David Foster. She is also good friends with Taylor Armstrong and appeared in RHOBH's incredible Season 2.

And as much as David raised the Jenner boys, is a musical talent, and does great charity work -- he also has a massive, massive ego. Loves blondes mostly, and once he tires if his current wife, he's looking for the next jump-off. The wife must devote herself entirely to his comfort and happiness. I think it must have been exhausting for Linda, Yolanda and his other wives! 

Pretty Corrupt Podcast (the guy behind the fake Donn Gunvalson and fake Lee Radziwill Twitter handles) once did a deep dive podcast on David Foster, his many marriages, and his Six Degrees of Separation with the reality TV and music worlds. If you're into podcasts, might be worth a listen.

Sometimes I wish Yolanda was back on BH, LOL.