Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I agree. I think she is very natural and positive person who isn't trying to portray an Instagram-perfect image of herself. She also isn't cruel or messy for messy's sake. I suspect that this isn't the kind of RH that Bravo/Peacock is used to having on the shows, but she is a breath of fresh air and I hope she comes back next season. 

Speaking of not-IG-perfect -- I love that the cast serves us amazing signature styles (well, mostly -- Larsa and Adriana are a mess this Hampton trip), AND they also show us the BEFORE. Everyone in their PJs (well, Kiki in a gorgeous La Perla slip -- Kiki has been giving us incredible fashion), looking makeupless and hungover. Julia sick as a dog. It makes me appreciate the fashion effort more.

Marysol is messy but I love it. Honestly, she, Adriana and Kiki should all be upgraded next season.

ETA.: "Harpers Bazaar, bitches!" Yes, but Harpers Bazaar ~Vietnam~ Larsa! I love those shady Peacock producers. I guess even Kim Kardashian had to start with foreign glossies and supermarket gossip rags, too. 

Did you recently watch a particularly unsatisfying reunion? Was it RHOBH?? LOL j/k! Speaking for myself, I have completely the opposite reaction. I love the reunions. I love that these women often do get questions that put them on the spot and for which they have no rehearsed answer. I love that Andy gets exposed. In fact, such has been the backlash re: Andy's favoritism with Potomac and BH that it has forced him to do a better, more balanced job at the most recent tapings.

I also think a Reunion can rescue a season. Case in point: S10 Atlanta reunion, which was both insane and cathartic in that Kim Z was finally called out after getting away with crap for years.

I'm also someone who doesn't get the after shows.... I don't often have time to watch them, but when I do, I find the discussion repetitive and very little new light is shed on the season. Again, that's just my take.

I wouldn't mind an extra YT segment featuring producers or Mr. Black Van Driver and their take on events which concerned them -- but not in place of the reunion. For me, most reunions bring the clash and the unexpected catharsis. Except with BH reunions S7-11 which were awful, stage-managed affairs. 

Edited by Cat

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes. I believe she was evicted by a cast vote, otherwise Kyle would have been casting telephone votes to try and keep her fave in there!

From what I've heard, Cynthia is proving a small hit with the viewers. If that's true, I love that for her! I really like Cynthia and felt bad at the way RHUGT ended for her.

• Members

A twitter account is alleging that Peacock is developing a reboot of Real Housewived of DC! Exciting if true, although I wish Omarosa was in the cast (or on Potomac). 

These are alleged potential housewives. Michaele, Lynda and Mary would be the returning wives. I know this sounds random, but I think this makes more sense than to jump into Dallas. DC has been gone so long they can truly go wherever they want and DC is a more appealing location post Trump. Dallas had so much negativity I can see them not wanting to jump back into it, or knowing how to.

• Members

LOL..These women are OBSESSED with Mary. I was watching a review and it was spot on how they said the women decided mary was gonna be the target this season and are sticking to that script. Even Jen's arrest doesnt overshadow their contempt for Mary. When bigger things are happening in the group, they will find a way to detour it back to Mary even when she has nothing to do with the current conflict. Case in point Whitney running to Mary and yelling at her for not defending Meredith. Huh?

I used to like them but cant stand Whitney and Heather now. The hate they have for Meredith is out of control. It was a low blow for Meredith to say she didnt question whether Whitney's father was really missing but it wasnt a low blow for Whitney to ask her if she had a memorial for her dead father? WTF? Whitney really thought Meredith was gonna kiss her ass.

I cant believe that Jen Shah is coming across as one of the more likeable woman this year. That is saying alot with how unlikeable this cast has become. Im only here for M&M (Mary and Meredith) and Jen who is growing on me. F--k Lisa, Bad Weather and the racist