Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Re: Michelle the Realtor. Just speculating, but Joe Gorga and Michelle's husband fell out over a deal/payment, didn't they? Then Tre brings Michelle to some group party in like episode 2. I wonder whether, at that point, Melissa & Joe pulled rank with production and producers then minimise Michelle's involvement in the show. In return for Mel & Joe giving us more 'drama in their marriage.' Like I said, no tea, just speculating.

I'm thinking of posting these Brandi/Kary screens until reunion finishes airing, LOL.

I don't even dislike Leah, but I wish she'd stop yapping about this for a hot second and let the viewers make up their own mind. She is doing too much, and it is turning fans against her, not Heather.

• Members

I have no idea -- @Chris B might know. I imagine if she had said something, Queens of Bravo and other RH-adjacent accounts would have been ON IT, sharing the relevant clip.

Heather's own Twitter account is very healthy-living-positive-vibes, and focused on promoting the guests on her podcast. This made me giggle though:

• Members

The smile that made Ramona freak out lol

Leah just looks mean...if you look at her eyes..she just seems lacking in empathy or warmth.  No wonder her mom doesn't like her.

RHONJ

Delores was a tad too defensive.

Me thinks Gorga hit on some truth.

Jackie seems unbearable to be married to...and sucks hubby gets more attention than her 

• Members

I thought Mary looked great at reunion -- the best, actually -- and especially loved her shades-of-pink makeup:

Jeff Lewis thinks Mary Cosby should sit next season out. Does she agree?

Not a fan of Jen's over-contouring, but IA her hair is usually on point. I would be interested to see Mary with darker hair.

tenor.gif

• Members

Yeah, Joe and Michelle's husband fell out over that deal. 

Michelle was in the first episode this season at the Evan Cheats party. In fact, the flashback later on of Michelle telling Jennifer was from the party. I think that was the only flaw to a great season really. Perhaps they wanted to just focus on the Evan rumor, but could you imagine if they did that AND they showed the Michelle/Jennifer talk in the episode it happened and not as a flashback? Though I still admit I liked how it was introduced in the season still. Great editing to keep it in. 

But yes, she filmed a lot and hanged around with Teresa a lot if I'm not mistaken. Then you have her trying to sell the house as well. 

So I wonder like you. When she's been seen, Michelle had a bit of spark and personality. And Melissa...who has been having a good season...had a storyline. 

I haven't watched last night yet, but sounds like Michelle did some more stuff. 

IKR!!!

Same. I loved how everyone's pictures did not do them justice, but they were great gowns 'in motion', but hers was easily my favorite and worked completely with the stage and how it was set. 

And...I have a confession...and I hate to say this BUT...

...I'm getting EXCITED for BH.

What's wrong with me? lol.

But...BH, NY, POTOMAC in the wings...I'm getting excited to see what's coming. 

• Members

There have been two times when someone has mentioned Leah (not knowing they don’t like each other) and Heather will change the subject, but she’s never said anything bad about her by name. When discussing why she left the show she simply says it wasn’t what she expected and she thinks she’s better off not participating. She doesn’t mention conflict with anybody, which is why it seems odd Leah keeps making it seem like Heather is going to the press about it. 

• Members

Probably for the best bc she has a legitimate business and could have easily ruined things for herself like the Cookie Lady on ATL

On a side note. Notice how since Teresa apologized to her, we have barely seen Jackie. Teresa literally provided her , her only storyline for the season and one Tersesa stop playing with her, the producers have had zero material to work with when it comes to Jackie.

• Members

Okay I just listened to the Friends of Dorothy podcast with Heather and she never mentions the name Leah, which makes Leah’s media tour even more odd. She only mentions the OGs by name. She does mention being assaulted at one point, but she doesn’t even hint to who did it. Leah must come off really bad if she’s this defensive about it.