• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOBH Reunion Part 2...

Knowing that Denise has quit, the reunion feels like a lot of "Who Cares?" and I know I don't really care anymore. I've never cared if Denise lied because I've never cared if she slept with Brandi. It's a big SO WHAT? 

Love Garcelle. Sutton was great too saying she's weird. 

Andy showed his cards when he joined the gaslighters saying Denise called Brandi a "good friend" when the footage didn't show that at all. 

Kyle's neck and décolletage skin is heavily damaged. She might want to look into that. Not bad for 51, but it doesn't match the skin on her face, so...

I am now a Dorit fan. She did not back down to Kyle and I love her for it. Kyle is such a perpetual loser that she couldn't help but whine and moan and try to play the victim when referencing Dorit's comments on 'her' fashion show which were 100% correct. 

Rinna is a psychopath. She is uncomfortable to watch. 

Erika and Mellencamp's daughter contributed nothing. When you have to talk about your kid getting a piece of her finger chopped off and sewn back on...which had nothing to do with the season...you know you are literally useless.

On a better note, I found a wonderful compilation of The Grande Dame dragging people:

• Members

Tell me if I am crazy but did Bravo just add in never-before-seen comments and parts to the Denise vs Lipstix's finale talk. I don't recall that thing naming Bravo OR the company by name when they confronted each other at all?

It just seems like this reunion is pretty dead with all these new edits that are clearly anti-Denise.

• Members

Yeah the Denise announcement killed any reunion momentum for me. I’ll wait to watch it another time. She carried the season and you had people like Erika, Teddi and Rinna with no storyline. This worries me for next year. I also wonder if Garcelle will return since she said she wouldn’t without Denise. 

• Members

If Garcelle wants to continue her career, she should drop BH. I hate to say it because I really love her and she keeps me watching the show. But BH is now toxic as a brand. Who on earth is going to join the show with that cast? No one enjoys being a target. No one trusts any of The Coven. Does Rinna have any friends left to invite on the show? Do Erika and Vyle??

Allegedly, Bravo made numerous offers to Kathy Hilton to join the show -- she turned them down each time. Kyle's own sister! She knows the score. Faye did not speak well of production after her extended stints on S3 and S6. I'd be stunned if Kris 'I want EP and creative control' Jenner joined. The only peeps begging to come back are Brandi and BAT.

The Denise news has deflated me. The Coven wins again, but IMO their win is the death-knell for BH.

Humorless wench. I am so over her! What on earth has she contributed to BH? Hours of mind-numbing glam (which we allllll had to sit through for 5 straight seasons) just to hit up Starbucks? 3 weeks on Broadway before it was shut down? Performative outfit-wearing is not a life, nor is it an actual personality. Denise gave us crazy Aaron, her family and put Vyle in her damn place. She carried the show. Erika is currently on a par with BAT in terms of utter uselessness.

Some of the responses to her Tweet are amazing

Edited by Cat

• Members

BH

LOL @Cat. Those tweets are giving me life. Well I see a certain ex-soap star is rubbing off on Petty Mess. Who is she to say anything? Other than Season 6 when has she brought anything relevant? Oh, wait...SHE HASN'T. 

I agree with the rest of you. When I found out that Denise was indeed leaving I was saddened. Then my sadness went to numbness about it since I was at work. And by the time I left work, I was ANGRY. Not surprised mind you. In case you missed it, Denise is already filming a NEW TV SHOW in Spain (she even posted about it on Twitter with her smirk aka SHE WON) on top of her appearances on B&B. When it was announced, I kinda suspected. Still...there is no reason to watch this show. But...I have been dropping Bravo shows like old hair.

And with all this in mind, Part 2 was a waste of time. 

Speaking of waste of time, OOooooooo Andy Cohen!!!!...Girl...

Your Married GIFs | Tenor

We don't have to worry about Ex-Soap Star gaslighting Denise, you did a good job of it last night yourself. Not to mention the producers editing in scenes that WERE NOT SHOWN ON THE CURRENT SEASON. So Transparent with the Tina Shay section and the drooling over Ex-Soap Star and twisting Denise's words.

I've been over you since RHOD Season 4 Reunion. Now, I wouldn't even hate sex you. I hope all the ways that he treated people comes back on him Times 3. Karma only for him though. It does not need to visit the rest of his family. Just disgusting.

I found the looks that Garcelle gave throughout very telling. I also liked that she stayed (whether she didn't liked it in the moment or not) having Dorit and Denise's back. I definitely loved that she only had one thing to say when The Singer's Daughter came for her.

kenya moore gifs Page 5 | WiffleGif 

No lie...I hollered

I loved that Dorit held Kyle's feet to the floor. Who would have thought? I hope she stays this way going forward. Because that trifling heffa needs to be held accountable.

I loved that Denise's claws came out. If she is going to be leaving as least she is going down fighting. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED her calling That Problematic White Gay Man out on his favoritism. I loved that the person who I felt would bring out Denise's claws did...I just can't remember her name. lol.

Please register in order to view this content

Denise was very upfront and honest I felt and that whole group was twisting her words and she STILL got them all the way together.

Other than that...snoozefest. 

Not on the  show and therefore irrelevant.

I forgot to mention that I loved how Denise played with their ass during that scene. As if they all didn't know...and she...vile bullying on their part, being the right one on her part. 

Edited by Taoboi
Editing

• Members

Nene Laughing GIFs | Tenor

lol and Denise was all "... Yeah... where is Brandi?"

Denise Richards Explains RHOBH Season 10 Smirk | The Daily Dish

OC update:

So when the trailer for RHOC was released, I was surprised how little there was of Kelly Dodd running her mouth ("We need to thin the herd" etc). In the trailer it was all 'La la la, Kelly found her Fox News soulmate and is planning her dream wedding!' Welp, turns out that, from what Peggy Sulahian posted below, production have been covering for Kelly for some time now. I wouldn't mind if this was the season Kelly gets called out on her nastiness and sent on her way.