• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Enjoy it while it lasts....lol

I just did and it looked good! Im pumped for NY. I wasnt sure how I would feel about Bethenny bc I loved her on this show and grew to dislike her after she left, but I loved what I saw of her here. I also really like Annie from GL. She looks like she is going to be a spitfire.

Kristen? Irrelevant. Why is she back?

• Members

There were moments where I was excited and others where I was like "umm okay". I'm gonna wait to see. I do think 8 is really really pushing it. I think 7 would have been excellent and if you were going to do 8 get rid of freaking useless Kristen and bring back Aviva!

I love Bettheny is still the same "take me or leave me" type of bitch. And please Heather just TRY IT. This Skinnybitch will gather you up real quick!

• Members
OMG I literally thought that was Cynthia Watros for a second I was like "Dorinda... WTF?"

And ATL needs to have a hot, fresh new ad for Season 8 too. These NY chicks ratings are well below the other franchises. Hopefully there's a casting bloodbath over there so they'll be forced to give us something new.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Same.

I could see Roger Bobb helping Demetria out by playing acting. Wouldn't be the first lady on this show that has done this.

Will see if NYC trailer is on YT since my laptop isn't the best in the world for anything else.

• Members

Melbourne

DEAD at Pettifleur's shade off Gamble. "I cant do dumb". OMG, I love her bc I can relate. DEAD at her telling Lydia to her face that she thinks she's pretentious. Good on Chyka for not caring for the gossiping and instead tried to be fair to Pettifleur and not prejudge her

Petti's book is called "Switch the Bitch." Hmmmm, Omarosa has one called the "The Bitch Switch"

That event was awful. Was not here for that costume role playing. Boring

Overall this season is getting to a slow start. Petti is the breakout star. It looks like she will get the villian edit but its all good bc she can handle her own and isnt as vile as Andrea.

• Members

OMG NYC I can't wait! I've never experienced Bethanny before but so far I'm liking what I'm seeing. Heather vs Luanne? Heather vs Bethanny? I am so here for that! They literally showed nothing of Kristen. Didn't she and her husband that doesn't like her renew their vows or something? Even though I'm very off and on with Ramona, I felt pretty bad for her in the trailer. Carole still seems pretty boring. Hopefully she won't be talking with her mouth full of food. That really irks me.

"Be cool. Don't be uncool." :lol:

• Members

Yes she has. Her reading Bullwinkle for filth is enough. And she's going to secure it at the reunion when she skull drags Nene, Porsha, and what's left of Phaedra.

She's a knockoff Jill. Jill even said it herself on her WWHL special [without saying Heather's name but she said it]. Heather is Jewish. Jill is Jewish. Heather is in the fashion industry. Jill [well Bobby] is in the fashion industry. Both women are opinionated. Both women are messy. Jill is just better at it.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

You say she didn't but the whole cast said she did. Even Carlos King [the EP] said she did in an interview with Rickey Smiley. They just edited it to make it even. Kandi and Carlos on two occasions said the argument went on for hours and Claudia was getting it in.

And I do see similarities with Jill & Heather. Most people [not me] like Heather at the moment.

• Members

Looking at that cast photo, I still can't believe RHOA hasn't had one since season 5. Ridiculous! Melbourne had good ones this year as we'll. the first two episodes of that show were good, especially episode two. Pettifluer is to die for!