Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Is it just me or are they taking a long time to start filming RHOC? Vicki was on WWHL and she mentioned she hasn't seen Tamra since the reunion, which suggests they haven't started filming yet. I wonder if since they'll be putting RHONY out in a more timely fashion, they decided to hold off on OC? Or maaybe they're having trouble with casting.

• Members

They might be putting it off seeing as they'll probably need a housewife show to air in the summer in case they decide to put RHONJ on that sabbatical. I'm assuming that NYC will be back some time around Feb/Mar/April.

This is why I feel like Bravo should just bring back Miami and start filming now so it'll be ready to air by the summer. They already have Marysol, Alexia, Adriana, Lea, and Lisa on standby. They can find one or two [preferably two] women to add to the cast before it goes to air.

Meanwhile, air Cheshire and Melbourne in primetime slots Spring/Summer quarters opposite NYC.

But back to RHOC, they just need to bring back two old faces for the 10th season--Gretchen and Jeana. Out of the alumni, those two are still talked and asked about till this day. Hell, they both were brought up on WWHL tonight. Plus, they still have ties in the group. Jeana is good with Vicki and Trampra. Gretchen is good with Lizzie and Shannon. Plus, Vicki holds no ill will towards her.

Why not bring these two back for the 10th season?

Plus, I need to 10th season to be the real season of Trailer Sue's downfall. Who better to have a hand in it then Gretchen? :P

I'd kill to see Gretchen/Lizzie/Shannon/Vicki forming an alliance against Trailer Sue with Pleather waffling between the two sides and Jeana being the mediator.

• Members

I know some think BH is boring but Im loving it this season. I dont need them to be fighting to be entertained. I like the interactions and insight into the women's lives. There's good balance and its clear this wont last so I'll enjoy it before the sh-t storm comes

I like Eileen but I dont think I like her for this show. I think she should have been just a friend and pop up to support Rinna. I kind of get the feeling of TMI with her. I dont want to see or hear about her issues with her husband. She also comes across a bit too dry and stiff and her jokes arent funny. I hope this show doesnt make me not like her.

Funny watching her go over her lines with her neice bc I actually watched that scene on Y&R...lol. During what storyline did she have her son? Was that when Ashley had that baby switch?

Rinna continues to be just pure fun. Best addition to this series ever

I love that Brandi was barely on this episode. She can stick to her one segments

Kim surprisingly is working for me this season. I like her storyline with her ex husband. Its pretty sweet and it was good to see her happy

• Members

I am loving it, too! I feel like it is a return to Season 1 when we saw the women's individual lives,and when they finally did hang it was worth it because the drama was a slow build. I am also liking how much they are emphasizing relationships which actually work between the women. For now.

Yolanda has done a complete 180, and I totally believed 110% what she was saying about how upset she was after her father died in a car crash, now Bella gets a DUI. I also felt for her when she said that once her daughters hit 18 and get independent, she will no longer have the influence over them. "I am 'just' the mother."

Lawd knows I am not a fan of Kyle, but that yacht and Med vacation looked amazing. I don't know whether they changed production teams but last season the filming made BH look so ratchet. Here it looks a million bucks again.

IA with what you are saying about My Eileen. I love her and think that behind the cool exterior is a nervous dork tbh -- and that's why she is so good at playing both Ashley and Kristen -- but I can see why it is not translating seamlessly.

Lisa Rinna was BORN to be on this show. I cannot believe she is a newbie. I cannot believe she wasn't in Season 1. What I would have given to see her and Camille, or her giving Taylor a few choice words.

Lisa, Ken and Giggy are just adorable, their life really revolves around that dog. Especially Ken, who is happy to get a lower billing than even Giggy. What an adorable teddy bear of a man he is.

While I totally believe that Lisa has done lots for the LBGT community and is a supporter from way back, it sort of makes me cringe when they trot out a couple of overplucked dudes I never heard of to play the gay stereotype. Maybe it is just me. If they want to do that, why can't it be Ken Paves? He is Lisa V's hair guy, friend and I really like him on QVC lol. I can even deal with the shi shi shi shi wedding planner who wanted to skinny dip with Jax!

Brandi. Was she on?

I am ok with Kim this season too, but I think we owe a debt of gratitude to Kathy Hilton for that. I wish Kathy was a regular on BH tbh. Her cold staredown of Kyle every episode makes Stumpy McSplits seem even shorter than she already is. Having said that, Kyle and Kyle's Hair were looking BOSS at this wedding.

Lisa reading Brandi again next week! I thought she had already said everything perfectly on the phone the week before but hey, preach it one more time, Lisa! Brandi didn't get it the first time around.

P.s.: Who called Viveca the industry's granny whore? laugh.png I mean, I don't hate her or anything but that made me laugh. laugh.png

Edited by Cat

• Members

I think these first few episodes of BH this season were totally neccessary because of all the toxicity of season 4, plus it gave us a chance to get to know some of the women outside of their relationships with each other. It does harken back to old school housewives and I like that. Plus, it has given us a chance to get to know Eileen and Lisa Rinna as individuals first. I think the show last season made a mistake by not giving that same treatment to Joyce and Carleton.

While Kim being mother of the bride doesn't exactly scream edge of your seat tv, you have to admit it's leaps better then watching her trying to train that dog. (if you hadn't viewed the secrets revealed episode from season 4, you'd assume that's all she did all season). I do like seeing that at her core is a caring woman and it makes one wonder how she would have turned out if she hadn't been a child star nor if she hadn't had a domineering mother.

Next week is when the women finally interact, and I'm glad there will be some Lisa R individual moments too. I think if each episode has a good balance of organic drama and the fun moments.. it can make a great season.

With that said, I think Yolanda/Brandi are trying to start drama with Lisa V.. and she isn't having any of it.. which makes me think the reports of everyone getting along till close to the end of filming sound legit.

• Members

Yes! :lol: She deserves to get a better sendoff than what she got. And yes, I don't care for Slade that much but just to watch Tamra squirm at Gretchen's presence is enough for me.

I personally called her that because that what she is. Vivica is more known for her relations than her actual career, which is funny because she's hopped on the "Kenya is a wh*re" bandwagon because she and Kenya feud on Celebrity Apprentice.

These chicks kill me with their insults when they are known doing the acts they are accusing others of.

• Members

Um.

I'm assuming that's the real NeNe. But if you tell me it's a drag queen, I will believe you 100%.

I echo what y'all have said about BH's slow build-up. It was necessary and it's refreshing. Granted, I'm ready for some Dinner Parties From Hell, but we can't have those every week, so a nice build-up to the main events is welcome.

Lisa & Lisa... keep it coming! Their sexy banter is loads more funny than anything Brandi has spewed out. Oh, was she on last night's episode? Bravo is smart in showing Brandi minimally after we OD'ed on her in the first 3 episodes.

I agree that Kim is more bearable as the mother of the bride, with sister Kathy supporting her and overshadowing Kyle as the mothering type.

Yolemony's lemon-scented arm. LOL Too funny. She's winning me back, though. Let's see how she does in group settings again...

Looking forward to the group interaction next week, with Eileen introduced to the ladies, and Lisa V giving Brandi more icing on the cake!

• Members

Another good thing about BH is that the ratings have remained better than last year WITHOUT much happening. They absolutely have reinvented this show in the right way. I fear with RHONY they might screw up by adding Bethenny (which is good), but the other newbie is another old white lady. They should've mixed it up a bit,.