Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Go on Twitter and online forums/blogs. Dina caught TONS of heat for her stank ass attitude at the reunion. People were dragging her for her comments about 'having funerals in her head' about her family.

It's rumored that on these shows, online reception plays a pivotal part whether or not you're brought back or not. How people quickly grew tired of Dina this season, she wouldn't've been brought back another season if she wanted too.

• Members

I'm surprised at how much I've been loving RHOBH this season! Aside from Brandi I've been loving everybody. There's even times that I forget how much I can't stand the gutter slut either. I've been completely ready to be bored by each episode considering the lack of drama but instead have been entertained by the good times everyone's bee having. I was cracking up at Yolanda on the "bagel" and even have been fantasizing about Maurgreasio again.

With that said, I'm ready for all of them to come together and for the drama to really start up again. I really hope Eileen gets to mix it up with everyone soon!

• Members

Nene is right. Peter is acting exactly like the word he was called. Why is he getting involved in female drama? He's a big reason behind the split between Nene and Cynthia and he does not want Cynthia to reconcile with her. That much was clear. I kind of feel like the issue is between Peter and Nene bc he's never gotten over being called a bitch and unfortunately Cynthia had to choose a side and she chose her husband (which she should)

x5qkBsK.png

I havent been a fan of the blonde but it looked super cute in this scene. Dang at them acting like Cynthia's a big girl in NYC. She looks good!

I cant with Derek and this weave thief case. Is this the type of debauchery that was to be featured on Phaedra's spinoff?

Not enough Kenya and Claudia

Damn at Sharon going straight in on Joyce "I ain't never been a prostitute. You know what? Check my resume" LOL. I didnt expect for her to snap on Kandi for "lying". "Im not scccuuuurrrreeeedddd!" LOL at this old broad

• Members

This episode was boring. These first 6 weeks could have been condensed to three episodes. Glad to see Kenya and Demetria interacting next week instead of more talk of vindication from Apollo.

Fraudra and her jailbird's scene next week is going to be awkward as hell.

LOL at Poorsha being on WWHL with Laverne Cox (trans) and Monifah (lesbian) they should've made her uncomfortable and brought up her sermon.

• Members

The episode was boring but I'll take it over having to see Kenya and hear her loud as hell voice. Claudia's got that weird mannish voice about her like a drag queen. It really came out the last episode where they were sitting on her floor talking.

This season feels so slow though. The Nene/Peter/Cyn situation is beyond dumb. Peter is a b*tch. Everyone knows it...including his wife. I don't know why it was such an uproar for Nene to state was is so obvious. He has no business trying to keep them apart cuz of his ego.

• Members

From what Tamara Tattles posted, the reason this season feels slow and choppy is because of the re-editing to make Claudia a housewife and Demetria a Friend. I think it's fairly obvious that from the lack of group interaction, they're inserting scenes with Claudia and Kenya to make it seem like she was around since early on, which wasn't the case. On the other hand, they're editing out Demetria and trying to minimize her because she was a terror for production and wasn't delivering. We'll see if that is true. Tamara also said that nobody really ended up liking Demetria. They didn't hate her, it was just a "blah" reaction.

• Members

Just caught up with RHBH and was coming here to comment but I don't need to:

Exactly my thoughts, complete co-sign. The Two Lisas were my favorite part, closely followed by Yolanda's story and Eileen's.

You can really see how Eileen's comment about being like Kristen (without the evil psycho part) is true.

• Members

I'm done with Kandi. This bitch truly is her mothers daughter. The constant eye rolls and smirks she was giving Sharon were not only disrespectful but completely unnecessary. Let's not forget that it was your old hag of a mother that was slandering Todd's parents, so have a glass of shut the !@#$%^&*] up and just apologize for the wrongdoings of your mother and stop enabling her atrocious behavior. I feel so sad for Todd now that his mother isn't around. If he were smart he'd run like hell out of that family cus the rotten apple clearly doesn't fall far from the tree.

I felt so bad for Cynthia when she was beaming about making up with Nene just to have Peter [!@#$%^&*] all over it. So you got called a bitch. Get over it. Remaining so upset about it just goes to show how much of a bitch you truly are.

I'm incredibly disappointed in this season so far. They need to stop focusing on the husbands so much, completely edit Poorsha out of the season and give us a proper intro that doesn't look like it was slapped together by some 13 year old.

• Members

Viewers are not taking to RHOA this season. Their numbers are above everything else on Bravo but I guess because they've been so high they look low to me lol. I expect a couple pink slips if things don't improve. The stories are a little tired and I was thinking after the premiere we were in for a treat. Claudia is so far boring but I guess since she was originally a friend things are a little murky right now.