Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So let me get this straight. Brandi called Lisa for the first time in forever just to ask if she's coming to her rental warming party? No "Hi! Sorry I tried and failed miserably to take you down. I only did it because I'm a victim of everything you do and say?" Brandi is so unbelievably stupid I would've just hung up on her broke ass. Ain't nobody got time for that. Lisa handled her with class but was also very assertive. Of course Brandi still feels she's the victim of everything that she did. Poor little bitch girl.

Lisa Rinna is my new favorite next to Vanderpump. And Harry could get it anytime he wants. It was great to see Eileen. She seems strong and reserved with a very low tolerance for bullshit. Can't wait til she meats Glandville.

Can we trade Kyle and Kim for Kathy? That bitch is shady and I love it! Very sad about Brooke's father. Nice of Kim to take care of him. Hopefully Kingsley doesn't get hungry and eat him before the wedding.

Yolanda clearly doesn't care for her other daughter Bella as much as Gigi. I mean she was letting her eat. That just screams "I don't care!" I was laughing my ass off at the thought of Kyle's "private jet" versus Yolanda's. Looks like Kyle loses yet again. laugh.png

Portia the menace is made of fail and I hope that's the last we see of that storyline. Kyle tries so hard to come off normal and its just annoying. Nobody cares about you and your family. Although, I don't blame her for letting Brandi use her phone. Clearly she had to as they are filming a TV show and she can't risk getting kicked off as this show is her life. I mean... her family and husband are? ph34r.png

• Members

Lol at Andy being so nervous in the hot seat with Miss Lisa. The shadow lounge part was hilarious. I find it odd/inappropriate but kinda refreshing how they talk so openly bout Jax and the rest of the Sur guys and their questionable sexuality lol....

His impression of lemonlips was terrible but Lisa threw that shade flawlessly.

• Members

Whoever is responsible for this needs to stop. This is getting out of hand. Here is Nene's wig on The View:

nene-on-the-view.jpg

I just can't take this anymore! I'm a broke drag queen and my wigs look better than hers! I have wigs that cost $25 that would be more TV ready than this nonsense on her head. HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?! How does she expect to book a regular hosting gig looking like that? Why does her makeup look like a black Baby Jane?!

PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND!!!

• Members

Blonde was never a good look for Nene and it never will be. Stop trying to make it happen boo boo. The pic below is my favorite hairstyle on Nene. Not sure if its real or not but it looks natural. The more she thinks she knows about fashion the less it looks like she does. Somebody on her team must really hate her or she just really hates herself. All I know is that monstrosity on her head needs to be strangled and drowned and never thought of again.

RHOA-Reunion-NeNe-Cynthia-Sheree-520x388

ETA: It's funny what a non-factor Sheree was pretty much the entire season 3. And Cynthia was so damn skinny!

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Nene tries too hard to look like a young white woman. A lot of her current wigs and makeup just don't match her skin tone. She's too dark for the platinum look and the longer wigs just exaggerate just how awful it looks on her. A darker shade looks much better with her face and figure.

• Members

RHBH: what a great episode, production has really picked up their game compared to last season. Like Lisa and Andy said in their One on One, it's like that season of Dallas where Bobby Ewing died - it's like last season didn't happen to a degree.

Lisa showed how it's done with Brandi, she didn't stoop and wiped the floor with her, leaving Brandi dumbfounded, her natural state I'm sure. Kyle was an idiot to give Brandi her phone, it went against what she and Lisa discussed the weeks previously. That was poor form on Kyle's part, but not malicious.

Kim was likeable this episode because she didn't make anything all about her. I can give her credit for being really plugged into her kids lives and wanting them to shine. And I loved that shade filled cameo by Kathy Hilton, who is basically Kim's saviour and protector since it's Kathy who actually got Kim into rehab. Kathy has never seemed to like Kyle. Kathy's very wise.

Kyle and Portia, the half assed version of Milania? Nope, don't care. Portia is a brat.

Yolanda has seriously repaired her image in 3 episodes. She, like Kim, is great with her kids, including her dark and brooding Bella. I feel for Yolanda with her mother's health issues. That's very tough.

Lips Rinna (said with love) is so great for this show. Her exuberance and sincerity is wonderful. She isn't a hater, she's a celebrator.

Great to see Eileen. Her natural aloofness is going to get to some of the women, that's for sure.