• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I CAN'T SEE THE TRAILER. :( :(

But that trashpot Brandi better not be coming at My Eileen! And WHO slapped Empress Lisa?! AW HELL to the NAW.

LOL, Lisa teased her hair so that she'd look almost as tall as Yolanda. :lol:

Brandi has a beautiful gown and it looks great on her. Even the Drunken Stallion has a decent dress. Lisa's lame dress is in the spirit of Hollywood/the soap world.

• Members

Well I guess any hope of a season where the housewives aren't resorting to fights and physical altercations is dashed :(

Still Brandi might be right about Eileen being a.home wrecker, but that pales in comparison to the trashy exploits of Brandi....tampons anyone? Lol

Lisa r is highly sensitive so I figured she would crack.

• Members

Interesting that rumors suggested a big riff between Lisa Rinna and Eileen Davidson, but Lisa Rinna listed Eileen as one of the people she's closest with (along with Lisa, Yolanda and Kyle). Rumors also suggested that Eileen and Kim were feuding, yet in the promo we only see Lisa Rinna throwing shade at Kim and then fighting with her. Of course it's a 2 minute trailer so things could change, but I like it when things don't turn out like you expect.

Here's a link to their entrance interviews:

Eileen: http://www.bravotv.com/blogs/the-dish/eileen-davidson-real-housewives-is-so-surreal?cid=show_dish_blogs

Lisa: http://www.bravotv.com/blogs/the-dish/lisa-rinna-real-housewives-is-explosive?cid=show_dish_blogs