• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NJ
Secrets Revealed Part 1??? Has this stuff ever been 2 parts? I dont see why they didnt just edit this material into the season especially since it told a cohesive story for most of the episode and didnt jump around with random stuff like actual SR episodes. This was better than any episode in the actual season

I cant the twins. It was wrong of them to go in on only Amber when Teresa and Dina left as well. T

Ugh at that Milania. They created a monster with this diva. I was dying at the shady looks Gia and Gabriella were giving her. They need to stop spoiling her and start checking her ass

Teresa: "How do you spell bitch? K-A-T-H-Y....Kathy" DEAD! Someone on Tumblr wrote this: "Teresa should know better that Kathy is actually spelled B-O-R-I-N-G" LOL

tumblr_ne3lo6Fj8L1r0dzbko1_500.gif
tumblr_ne3lo6Fj8L1r0dzbko2_500.gif

I love that she came back and gave us two of her signature moves

• Members

Teresa was on FIRE in the last episode. Nailed Kathy's irrelevant butt to the wall. Still she should have been gracious and done the heffa a family favor and just written the "blurb".

Loved how she pulled a page form crazy/psycho Danielle's book and slammed the dictionary on the table. BOSS.

And yes when the cameras are off I need Gia and Gabriella to take Milania behind that big a$$ mansion and show Milania what's what. Cuz the girl think she's invincible and that def is not the case. I wish one of my brothers had tried to act a fool like that while we were growing up.

• Members

I was confused when Kenya tweeted about a girls getaway for Phaedra's birthday, then I realized it was the cast trip and it all made sense. I guess Puerto Rico was an early in the season trip and right now the girls are on their way to Korea. Nene is the only person who didn't go. All reports say they didn't plan on Claudia being a housewife until they saw the footage and she had a huge blow up with Nene in Puerto Rico. So we'll probably be in for another extra long season, which is fine by me!

• Members

I was under the impression they were done filming? This will no doubt be a long season and I could not be more happier! TT says the final destination is Bali. I have to admit, I'm very disappointed Nene isn't going. I love to hate her ass and cast trips are always a recipe for disaster! Hopefully team pretty twirl all over Phaedra's trifling ass for her comments about them on her Ellen appearance. Her birfday be damned!

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Having watched the Secrets Revealed episode of NJ I can say three things:

1) The twins are annoying trash

2) Amber is crass, loud, boorish and tacky

3) Joe Giudice surprised the hell out of me, he's going to do just fine with his girls because he has enough of a sense of humour and a gentleness with his girls that they're going to do just fine while Teresa is in the slammer.

• Members

Photo's and details on RHONY: http://www.realitytea.com/2014/10/27/photos-real-housewives-new-york-kicks-filming-bethenny-frankel/#/slide/1

Kelly is back as well, obviously so they can revisit the feud with Bethenny. I think that has potential to be more interesting than bringing Jill back. At least Kelly is light hearted and crazy. I too agree with all the sentiment that I just don't see Carole/Heather/Bethenny getting along.

ETA:

On the subject of RHONJ: Secrets Revealed PART 1, I felt that was pointless because it was obviously just an episode that was cut out of the original sequence. That wasn't a secrets revealed. Some of that stuff was in the supertrailer and it was obvious that was meant to be an episode. I feel Bravo's sloppy editing and cold feet is what made this season feel so choppy. Why let it be so boring when you had some juicy stuff like the Atlantic City stuff, the twins being assholes and Kathy and Teresa fighting?

Edited by Chris B

• Members

Crazy Kelly is back? Not sure how I feel about that one. I legit think she had a complete mental breakdown on Scary Island. Surprised she's even fit to walk the streets cuz she needs to be committed.

Boo and hiss at LuMann and Kristen still be there but at least Ramona and Sonja have some people to throw shade at. Carole and Heather will continue to be in the middle.

• Members

I see heather and bethanny butting heads...I do recall Kelly and Carole getting along when they met during season 6 filming.

I kinda think they should retitle the shows since non married women are on the show now. Plus, let's just change these shows from reality to scripted.,