Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So, I just noticed Brandi and Lisa were more or less communicating on Twitter. Lisa did the ice bucket challenge then made three nominations and they were Brandi Glanville, Brandi Glanville and Brandi Glanville. Brandi then proceeded to do the challenge (with just ice) just once.

So then I googled Lisa and Brandi to see what's been happening and apparently there's been a cease fire of sorts

http://www.eonline.com/news/569061/brandi-glanville-and-lisa-vanderpump-mend-their-friendship-after-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-s-fallout-all-the-details

• Members

Aww hell naw at Tamra having my poor Lizzie in tears! But I am glad from the trailer that they are coming for Trashra's ass.

From tonight's episode, I've come to the conclusion that I do not like Heather and Terry at all. How they spoke to David and Shannon was just gross. I love how Shannon and David kept their composure. David's smug smile had Terry shook and livid. :P I do wish though that Lizzie would've dug into Tamra's ass when she shifted the dinner from something positive to something negative. I was moved at the end when Vicki cried about Brianna leaving. I felt she was genuinely upset to lose her daughter while Tamra's jurassic aged ass was crying to camera time.

Overall, I thought the finale was a good ending to a good season. RHOC really brought it this year. I hope they keep these ladies (yes, even Trailer Sue) but tosses a wrench into things by bringing back Gretchen, Alexis, Jeana, and Laurie for season ten. Might as well bring back all the heavy hitters for the 10th season.

Why Queen Lisa?! Why forgive this gutter butt bitch?!

• Members

Pressed? No. :P

I just don't think Lisa should forgive her so easily after Brandi tried (and failed miserably) to stage a coup last season. And let's be honest, Brandi is playing nice b/c she received a huge backlash from the fans and she's trying to mend fences because she knows that Lisa will win at the end of the day.

• Members

It's reality television in the 2010s so it was all probably semi-scripted in the first place.

I do enjoy the show better when Brandi and Lisa are getting along and throwing shade together though so hopefully we end up back there. Ultimately, I'm watching the show to be entertained not to be annoyed. I was annoyed a lot last season.