Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members
the season ended. The secrets/extra footage episodes rarely do well. With that said, WWHL's numbers actually improved upon last week. Kenya's episode did better than Poorsha

the ratings rose for her which is good considering she didn't have the strong lead in of the RHOA reunion Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
:lol: I asked this earlier. What did Kenya lie about? I'll give you Walter even though there is no legitimate proof (I do believe it was fake) but everything else is people assuming they are lies because they dont like Kenya.

• Members

Has OC ever focused as heavily on a newbie, as they have Shannon. I can't recall a time where one of the newbies got this much attention and interaction with the other ladies this early on.

While she's not my favorite, I do appreciate how open she is on camera. It doesn't feel like she's playing to them at all, honestly reading her blog it almost seems like she regrets it.

I wonder why Danielle didn't make the cut as an official housewife.

Yesssss to Lizzie puttin Tamra in her place later this season. I'm very curious about the Terry/David argument.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

I'm not ignoring anything. The ratings improved a very small amount for Kenya, and I'm not surprised. Just because I think she's a disgusting piece of trash who is tanking this show, doesn't mean I don't think people are interested. I've said right along she adds to the show (for right now), as she is so delusional that you can't help but be entertained by her. You guys, however, make her out to be the second coming of reality TV and she just isn't. There's interest because of the fight, so people tuned in. We've been hearing Porsha's side quite a bit, as she's done several interviews, but WWHL is the ONLY show Kenya has been invited on to give her side (telling, isn't it?). So of course people were going to tune in. But if she was really as loved as you all say she is,the numbers would have been much bigger. They were hardly anything to write home about. She didn't come close to matching Nene's numbers. And you can say "Oh Nene had the bigger lead in!!", but the fact is you all have been saying that Nene is hated and past her prime and that everyone's turned on her…if that was true, people would have turned their TV's off after the reunion instead of staying on the channel an EXTRA thirty minutes to see Nene. Hell, Porsha's WWHL interview was built IN to the reunion, and even she didn't match Nene. Kenya's numbers are insignificant and irrelevant, just like she is. But you wanted me to acknowledge it so there ya go.

• Members

Kenya was on Entertainment Tonight :P

And I dont think anyone thinks shes the second coming of anything. Nene has cone off horribly this season to a portion of the viewing audience. I liked Kenya last season as well so it has nothing to do with Nene losing her status as the Queen Bee. Kenya's actions just dont get me fired up because I dont see how what she does is any different from the shenanigans of the past. People saying has ruined thw show ans made it dark as if there weren't fights and arguments before she arrived. Porsha and Apollo are the ones who made it dark being ignorant dumb asses putting their hands on people.

Im sorry but a lot of things you come at Kenya for doing Nene has done in the past. She charged Kim at a reunion, she has invaded personal spaces, and been threatening as well. I am not coming down on Nene for it because I was laughing but to act all shocked and appalled and say Kenya is acting a fool is a tad over dramatic when she's done no worse than Nene.

Edited by Eric83