Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Kenya is winning. Trust and believe. Nene is receiving equal (if not more) heat than Kenya. Phaedra's life is in turmoil at this point (along with secrets coming out), and Dumbsha has been pegged as a homophobe and moron. At the end of the day, Kenya is winning. All her foes are in deep sh*t compared to her.

And I doubt she wants a husband if they are gonna be like Gregg, who bashed and embarrassed Nene on a national radio station in s3 by claiming "made" her. Or Apollo, who calls Phae an "!@#$%^&*]" or blatantly lusts for Kenya in front of her. And don't forget his crimes too.... And Porsha ... a woman who decided to become a "beard" for a come up that only ended in her walking away with a credit card debt and a car. In other words, Kenya--STAY SINGLE! :P

Not true. Kenya is beloved all over the place. She gets her love on here. On Twitter. On Facebook. On other boards too. She's polarizing so she's gonna get experience the good and bad, and because she's polarizing, she serves as a great character for reality TV. And she was Cynthia and Kandi (who is a well-known team player), who'll tape with her. Hell, Phaedra will tape with Kenya if push comes to shove. She'll need the money with Apollo being locked up. Plus, if Sheree and Marlo sign on (as blogs are reporting), all things are looking up for Kenya. She'll continue to stay relevant.

And let's be honest, ALL these HWs are fake in some aspect. Whether it is the character they portray on TV to the financial lifestyles they like to portray on TV. Each HW is fake and calculated in some what.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Of course not. But this bitch not only doesn't have a husband and baby, she doesn't have a house, a car, a storyline, a friend, a bank account, a life, a career. She ain't winning [!@#$%^&*] but her measly paycheck for a show that will most likely give her two more years at best. If Kenya Moore is winning than Lord Gawd let the rest of us lose.

• Members

I fail to see what having a man has to do with a persons self worth. I find it sad that people feel you have to be in a relationship or you're lesser. When it happens it will happen. I'd rather be single than be in a toxic relationship, which many of these women have.

• Members

It's not about her having a man, as I have stated. I myself am single and happy as can be, living a very fulfilled life. Kenya has and is nothing. And she knows that. It's why she feels the need to lie about every element of her life. If she were truly "winning" she would be upfront about who she is. But she can continue driving that Bentley she rents (for free as part of a sponsorship deal) and telling everyone it's from her man. The man who can't be her baby daddy because he's already married. Cause that makes her a real winner. ;)

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

Lies. She owns her house in LA, to my knowledge we don't know that she's been evicted (it was proven the ATL eviction was malicious and that she was in good standing) or had any cars repoed and overall I'd say she's been shown to live within her means. We don't see her with endless Louboutin's or calling off labels. I know people don't want to give her credit, but to get to the point where she was producing films she had to be making good money as an actress. I'm not saying she's rich, but she's worked steadily and it looks like she's played her cards right, financially.

I think she's done well on this show. I'm sure she's making more than we think, I'd predicted around 250,000-300,000 for her second season and MUCH more next year. She also has Celebrity Apprentice, international club bookings, a sitcom in the works for TVOne and the fitness video. I think she's doing well enough.

• Members

Many people don't own a home. No shame in renting. She does have a car. Pretty sure she's got friends, I'd bet 1000000 she has a bank account, she's alive so she has a life abd she's got more if a career than most. I'd love to be losing at life if it met that.

• Members

Andy was completely disinterested in anything and everything Kenya had to say throughout that entire interview. It really almost seemed like he wasn't listening. Everything he said and asked wreaked of team Nene/Porsha. He didn't even tweet about the One on One or post a picture of Kenya on set, which he ALWAYS does. Even your precious Tamara Tattles is starting to doubt what she herself said. Unless something HUGE happened in the past week since this was filmed, there's no way things have gone down they way the rumors say they have.

• Members

LMAO! Kenya slayed WWHL! She was on point from everything regarding Phaedra to that charging bull AKA NeighNeigh, to humpty dumpty Stewart/Williams! I love that she checked Poorsha on saying Kenya deserved to be hit yet she came out saying she was a victim of abuse by Kordell and then she turns around and says she wants Kenya to apologize for basically making her hit her. BAM! You just got murdered you dumb lil chipmunk! Explain that to your next prayer group that you never truly took seriously to begin with.

What takes the cake though is the fact that Andy was so attentive listening to every point that Kenya made and clearly showed a positive reaction and understood completely where she was coming from. Especially when it came to the point of ratings. Nobody on this cast, NeighNeigh included, can argue the fact that Kenya single handedly brought this show to its highest rating. EVER!!! Read those receipts girls! Bloop and a twirl on that!

• Members

Andy ate up everything Kenya had to say and then some. And why wouldn't he? His ass was as much on the line as Kenya's when the whole propgate happened. Kenya correctly pointed out all the hypocrisies when it came to the girls and their "supposed" stance against violence BUT... They condone it because Kenya instigated it? Right. Only a fool believes that bullshit. Kenya did everything she had to and then some. Not only did she prove the haters wrong, she brought the receipts on her Bentley thus refuting one of the ridiculous guidelines you've set to be "winning." Winning would be the only cast member on this show to get an obvious HUGE raise for the next season. And if you don't believe that well...

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I didn't set guidelines for [!@#$%^&*], booboo. All I said was that I see no evidence of how Kenya Moorewhore is winning at anything. And even if she does own that Bentley, she's still a damn lie. Okay, so you didn't rent it (which I still don't believe - if she has it as a part of a sponsorship deal with the dealership, it could absolutely be registered in her name for insurance purposes), didn't she say her man bought it and that it was his? Now she owns it? Which is it boo? She's a damn lie and any doctor that helps her mentally unstable self have a baby should lose their license yesterday.

• Members

These are your words hun not mine! And lets not go there with the whole lying thing or else we can call out NeighNeigh's sham divorce and sham wedding. All the housewives on this show lie except maybe Kandi and I'm sure even she tells her white lies. Don't be as salty as your girl just because Kenya exposed her for the has-been she is. Turning down million dollar offers for what? To play a drag queen in some Zumanity show for 5 days then hawk ugly clothes she wouldn't be caught dead in for HSN? I'm assuming this is what she was referring to when she said she has arrived, right? laugh.png

I think Andy was finally happy to have a housewife address everything the way he himself saw it. Not any of this jealous "We don't condone violence but it was all Kenya's fault just like pillow talk" crap. It's so refreshing to have someone go up against Nene reeks and tell it like it is without holding their tongue in fear of what Big Bertha will have to say.

Edited by MrPrezident