Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I heard that. I figured Dina would come for Melissa (and Kathy had she remained on) because they're extremely close to Jacqueline and Caroline--Dina's two least favorite people. I've never cared for Dina and if she pisses me off this upcoming season, I'm gonna pray constantly that they bring my psycho Danielle Staub back to run her ass off again. :P

Danielle should've been the one invited back, IMO. That woman carried NJ the first two seasons on her back, and made it the success it is.

• Members

:) We're usually on the same page re the wives NBA....I love Dina though and I'm so excited by her return. I def will have to watch every single episode.

I can't believe I've fallen so behind on BH this season. I think the reality of Brandi and Yolanda turning on Lisa is the cause....its subconsciously making me find reasons not to catch up.

• Members

Production, regardless of whether we ever agree, controls a lot of what happens and what the dynamics are. But my issue with Brandi's statements doesn't actually apply to what's said on the show, she's edited for coherence. Rather, my issue with her statements are the ones she makes on Twitter, in print and on talk shows. She is incredibly inconsistent and, under the slightest pressure, crumbles and retracts her slanderous comments.

(pictured L to R: DaytimeFan, Cat, JackPeyton)

I know I can speak for Cat when I say we're all still friends JackPeyton!

• Members

There's still three gone tho.

And I'm not sure if I believe she quit out of not wanting to do it, fear of being fired, or at all. I believe all new wives sign two season deals with the second year an option by bravo but I'm not sure. Their contracts for housewives are pretty secret and tight. Even ex wives don't really discuss them.

• Members

I think RHOC has always had cast changes so it's never been stagnant like New Jersey has gotten nor has it been as toxic as NY got in season 4.

I think season 8 was starting to fall into Jersey territory (i.e. being stagnant with Tamra/Vicki/Gretchen fighting over Gretchen cheating since season 4 again with Alexis thrown into the mix since she was friends with Gretchen). With Gretchen, Alexis, and Lydia gone.. and with two or three new housewives coming on.. the show will either be recharged in season 9 or be directionless like BH was this season.