Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Watching and I stand by my statement that Ramona is harmless. LuAnn put it perfectly: "I think when Ramona says something, she puts it out there and literally forgets about it the next day, so she had no problem coming to me for advice having totally forgotten that she had insulted me the night before." And Ramona's tagline: "If people cant handle the truth, its really not my problem". She isn't malicious and doesn't intentionally set out to hurt people. She is bluntly honest, says her piece and then moves on. She tries to not dwell on drama and yes her talking heads are fantastic

• Members

I disagree about Ramona.

Being blunt and honest is one thing. Ramona denies most of it tho or just brushes it off and won't ever deal with [!@#$%^&*] she's said. That to me is not entertaining. Own what you do and say. Defend it. Apologize for it. Whatever but own it.

She did try to bring Bethannys nd Jill together but in a awful and honestly kind of mean way. Tho Luann ensured that it wouldn't work, and that was kind of hilariously awesomely evil.

But it seems what redeems Ramona for most is her talking heads. For me they do nothing.

• Members

How does Ramona deny stuff when her biggest problem is that she says everything that's on her mind straight to people's faces and not behind their backs? Ramona doesn't deny the stuff she says and definetly doesn't hide behind the words she puts out there. I just finished watching episode 7 and she has candid talk with LuAnn where she acknowledges that she puts her foot in her mouth and speaks without thinking

Anyways that preview for the Moroccan trip that aired at the end of the episode was everything!

<iframe width="512" height="288" src="http://www.hulu.com/embed.html?eid=12cprbcbyrkw77yxkffhuw" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

So much bitchiness here...lol

• Members

A few notes on Brandi

1. She said that Eddie Cibrian was clawing back child support from her. Turns out, no, he's taking back a $100,000 overpayment of alimony that she incorrectly received. Source: http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/20/eddie-cibrian-brandi-glanville-spousal-support-alimony-overpayment/

2. Brandi said on E!'s Hello Ross that her issues with Lisa stem from the following: "I felt like i was an employee at SUR and I'm not." Source: http://www.realitytea.com/2014/02/22/brandi-glanville-dishes-on-lisa-vanderpump-reunion-taping-and-eddie-drama-in-new-interview/

Thanks for revising your lies Brandi and for confirming that, indeed, it's all about the money.

• Members

Totally agree... BH has become the trashy Brandi show and I'm not interested anymore. I really hope they go back to their roots next season - lavish, wealthy, connected, powerful women. Brandi belongs on the OC... I would even tolerate her more as a full housewife on the OC.. can you imagine Tamra, Vicki and Brandi all going at it? That could actually be fun.

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

Brandi represents a huge portion of Beverly Hills honestly. It's a trashy city masked as classy. It like Hollywood has this weird perception of what it should be like that doesn't match at all what it is.

What they need is a Persian wife. That's what they are missing to fully represent BH.

And she absolutely should have been made a full wife. She's no different today than the last two seasons aside she's going after Lisa. She was amazing last season and has been about the only wife anyone has talked about this season.