Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

1. The update, from the words of Brandi's lawyer no less, only states that, in his opinion, Eddie is attempting to retract "some" of the child support he paid her, in addition to the alimony. As far as I'm concerned, Brandi's tweets, which never mentioned the alimony, go to show what a liar she is and how happily she mischaracterizes information to suit her role as the perpetual victim.

2. Depends how you read the 'employee of Sur' comment...to me that's her implying something about Vanderpump Rules.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The main problem with Brandi is that almost nothing she is involved in can ever be shown oncamera, other than her feud with Joyce, which I don't think anyone enjoyed. The surrogacy drama with Adrienne was almost entirely offcamera. The machinations regarding Lisa are almost entirely offcamera. So unless people want to hear about how black women can't swim, or how she lost her dog, there's limited material.

• Members

1. The original statement on the link was from eddies camp. Why is it anymore reliable? "Some" is still involving child support.

2. I think it's implying Lisa treated her like she does her sur staff, not a friend. That ranges from using her to get stuff for pump rules - and that much is absolutely true.

They made have bleeped the word surrogacy out but that brought practically all the drama that did play out on screen. And I think a lot of the issues with Lisa have played out on screen it's just now getting to the confrontation. People just don't think there's anything wrong with Lisa being dismissive because she's classy about it and everyone knew they had a falling out before the show even started airing so it seems like it's been playing out gif a year.

People may not have loved the drama with Joyce but it was about the only thing talked about by fans or covered by press from this season until now with Brandi/Yolanda/ Lisa.

• Members

1. Sure, "some" is still involving child support, but don't you see how Brandi characterized it? She characterized it as if Eddie was taking only child support away from her when that simply isn't true. But then, the truth doesn't leave her in the most flattering, victim like light.

2. And that implication re: Vanderpump Rules is about money. She wanted a piece of the action from that show. And notice how Brandi backtracks, saying she loves Lisa, a far cry from the "Lisa is evil" schtick on the show. And the crap about Lisa getting Cedric deported when Brandi has never even met Cedric? What a joke.

• Members
1. This would involve anyone believing Brandi is a pretty sharp tool in the shed and understood the legalities enough to twist it. And from what we have seen in BH I doubt that. More than anything it reads like a classic overreaction without the details. But even in the details, it does involve child support.

2. I don't think it's about money. I don't think Brandi would be on pump rules even if they did pay her. She put herself in a uncomfortable situation for someone she thought as a friend but now sees she was just being used to generate story. But I still don't buy it is about the money, it's about the fact that she was used by someone she thought as a friend.

I've yet to see her cry out about how evil is the most evil vile malicious women to ever walk the earth the way her fans are alleging Brandi is. She has pointed out [!@#$%^&*] Lisa has done and refered to her as calculating and bobby fisher after google searching lol. I'm sure Yolanda is also a trashy jealous hater who is spewing hatred and thinks evil is just pure evil? Lol.

The Cedric thing, Brandi was been a bitch and thinking it would come off as kinda funny. ESP since it's a years old rumor. I'm not saying she's innocent and a victim, she's done a lot of shady [!@#$%^&*] herself. I'm just saying I think a lot of points she, Yolanda and even vile make about Lisa are correct.