• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Im gonna entitle Kenya's blog, How to slay a bitch, Kenya style

NeNe is no queen bee. Actual queens are dignified, beloved, regal, and gracious, and don’t walk into a room with their noses in the air… none of the aforementioned is applicable to Nene

DEAD! Especially at the line about the former stripper getting a couple of gigs by one man.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Kenya was caught in a lie regarding this event and was put on blast by the charity itself. Now she's trying to backpedal and say she was planning a surprise? What a fake bitch.

Kenya is good at throwing shade in a blog post it took her 3 days to write but she brings nothing to the actual argument. She is irrelevant and knows it, which is why she's making such hateful comments even after degrading nene for doing so.

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

Kenya is irrelevant? ALL the talk from the last month has been all about her. Whether it be about Kenya and Common-law wife, Kenya and Chris, Kenya and Nene, Kenya and revealed African Prince, Kenya and her season 5 antics, Kenya and the production conspiracy theories, etc... Kenya has been the most buzzed about RH name around here and the net. Exactly how does that make her irrelevant? She's even overshadowed Kandi and Mama Joyce's crazy antics which was the huge talking point from earlier in the season. This thread has been blowing up like crazy after Sunday and again its all about discussion surrounding Kenya. If she was irrelevant, no one would be carrying on for pages on end about her on a weekly basis

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I can see how someone as immature as Nene could be upset that Marlo is filming with Kenya (hmm...yet she's ok with Cynthia and others doing it), but the scene at Lawrence's salon was very complimentary of both Nene AND Kenya. I feel like if Nene had actually forgiven Kenya and moved on that they could've remained friends. Nene, Marlo and Kenya could've been a STRONG trio that dominated this show, but Nene can't seem to keep friends. I felt like Marlo was very fair, even criticizing Kenya to her face and admitting to a time when she screwed up with Nene. She didn't say it wasn't her fault or that Nene was wrong, she owned what she did, had her month with Nene not speaking to her and repaired the friendship. I also though Kenya's comments seemed genuine.

• Members

"With that said, NeNe is a former stripper with a few short-lived gigs in Hollywood given to her by one man. My scoreboard says that makes HER not on our level. I’m not sure about you, but I’m looking forward to the future of RHOA, not the past. BLOOP!"

WOW

That about sums it up right there.....Kenya has completely solidified her spot on RHOA as far as I'm concerned. Maybe you could say that last season was a fluke but she's been bringing it this year after a lackluster beginning.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

How is she bringing it? Kenya is all talk in her confessionals and her blog but when the confrontations happen she falls straight on her surgically altered ass. You can't hide behind a confessional forever. If she wants to go toe to toe with the Queen she needs to have some argumentative skills. And she doesn't. Unless a miracle happens, she will be completely roasted at the reunion and by the time season 7 rolls around, nobody will care about her.