Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

HOW THE HELL DID I NOT KNOW THIS?! Mama Elsa had a stroke in March and has been in critical care for several months. That is just heartbreaking. I know the supertrailer mentioned something happening to Elsa, but I had no idea it was so serious. :( Will be praying for that diva and wishing her a strong recovery.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I did not know this either. Poor Mama Elsa! :o

That explains why Marysol was downgraded to friend status this season. I am sure that Andy (like almost everybody else who loves this show) is hoping that Mama Elsa makes a full recovery and when that happens, both she and Marysol will be back on RHoM full-time.

Fingers crossed for this fabulous lady's recovery.

• Members

RHONJ:

It's official. Just fire everybody and give this franchise to Gia and Milania. Milania shooting the chandeliers, "Melissa going up a pole," and Gia reading her uncle and speaking so truthfully about everything that's gone wrong with her family. Joey looked like a giant idiot next to her. Honestly, these two say everything that the adults are afraid to say to each others' faces.

I still have a crush on Chris Laurita. I know that's wrong. Also I really liked Caroline this episode, especially when she was taking care of CJ.

Don't know what the !@#$%^&*] Jacqueline has done to her face and nose but a neck tuck? This woman has serious body dysmorphia issues. It's clear when she refuses to participate in a charity Zumba class -- she's so afraid of what? Jiggling? Get a good bra, some Spanx and get over it!

The best part was watching Joe Giudice doing zumba. :lol:

SO excited for tonight's Bravo offerings!

• Members

Seeing Jacqueline's fat on the table with her little tatoo on it was disgusting. Then Andy on WWHL saying it was gross. Then why did you put it on air? LOL

Line of the night goes to Milania: "Who's Kathy? "

Ready for Jan and Penny to drag Melissa next week.

Anyways ready for Miami tonight!

• Members

Ugh, Greg is still around? I thought his ass shipped out a long time ago.

On Rosie: "Is that her real name or does she have a real name?"

tumblr_mrfky24OBy1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
LOL at Teresa using Siri to define sociopath for her. I like that she and Jaq are civil and at least being able to stay in the same room. I miss their friendship and haed watching them breakup.

LOL..at Milania and that pole comment. Editing is a bitch bc the context in which it played out was completely different from what the promos were showing. I thought that Milania was referencing Melissa being a stripper after hearing Teresa talk about it around the house.

LMAO at Milania again for saying "Who's Kathy?" Eric, you dont know how hard I was dying at that line. She's irrelevant even within her own family.

Glad that Ashley (or is it Ashlee now?) is in a better place. Girl was a hot mess not too long ago.

Jaq's tatooed skin on the table was GROSS! I wish that had been censored bc Im not going to get the image out of my head.

Overall I thought the episode dragged on. It felt like it went on way longer than it should have. It really could have ended with the Zumba segment. Thank god next week's episode looks good when the Season 6 replacement girls come to take Melissa on