Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LMAO, why do I get the feeling that Kenya leaked that story out herself, which just so happened to come out as they resumed filming. Notice her two enemies were the ones thrown shade (Phaedra and Porsha). Something seems suspect....

• Members

I couldn't help myself and watch Miami Season 1 since it was so short. So uninspired.

I liked the whole cooking lessons thing but the biggest drama came from Cristy (hate her!) not paying for a gala? Wow.

Adriana is just ridiculous. Showing up late to her own opening, featuring an artist during another artist's gala? Practically begging that man to marry her? I can't decide whether she entertains me or not.

Larsa... Wow.

Marisol was nice. And I LOVE Elsa. How can you not?

Let's see how it goes with season 2.

One of the housewives mentioned the season was cut short during that mess of a reunion. Anybody know what happened?

Agreed. It picked up in a way I didn't think it would. I hope they can keep riding that wave.

• Members

She's just being salty and Wendy's called her out for worse (like saying she doesn't believe Nene and Greg have sex and found their story to be a bit fake so she could land a spinoff). I bet she goes there to promote the upcoming season of ATL when it nears premiere.

• Members

NeNe should have saved that comment for the kitchen table and she is mad because people are getting to that $1 million check quicker than NeNe did. NeNe had already cussed her out on Twitter when Wendy said her divorce/re-marriage to Greg was fake but she deleted the tweets.

• Members

Not exact quotes but NeNe tweeted " just looked at the new reality shows coming up. I guess everyone is a reality star now. Wow. I gotta go" Then Wendy got on the show and said that NeNe is a reality star and should have saved that convo for her kitchen table and she is mad that the new reality stars are getting to the $1 million check quicker than her. I think Cheap posted the vid in this thread.