Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

The link below is a sneak preview for the OC special with Vicki, Lauri, Jo, Slade, and Jeana talking about how the show was developed and how they got on. Apparently Slade bid $2500 to get on the show

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2013/06/18/vicki-gunvalson-vicki-splains-how-she-got-on-the-rhoc-a-look-back-at-vicki-two-seasons-ago/

I love learning BTS stuff about my fave shows so I am excited for this. I hope they do this for the other franchises when they hit this milestone.

Edited by Eric83

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lot help me I'm actually watching rhonj.

I'm disturbed by this talk about Teresa's daughter having pubic hair. Wow.

Teresa is insane. She claims to want her family to be united and get along but her actions and words to others tell a different story. She wants her brother on her terms only. And she still is wicking her army of pathetic hookers to do her dirty work. It's so sad and pathetic. How does Teresa know if she went to the hospital or not? Her ass wasnt there 24/7 as we saw. She has spent so much time turning her family against her brother and Melissa so why would her dad tell her the truth about Melissa being there or not?

Chris is so sexy.

Caroline is still amazing.

Part of the reason I have a hard time watching is jac and chris' son. I'm glad autism and the spectrum of it are getting sme exposure, but it's personally difficult for me to watch for exact details I don't wanna post at this time cuz it's so hard.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

LOL, remember that post about Kenya facing eviction and then she counter sued and all that jazz? Well. looks like a judge has told her to officially exit the building. How do you not show up and you're trying to counter sue?

http://theybf.com/2013/06/19/womp-kenya-moore-officially-evicted-after-judge-rules-in-favor-of-landlordand-kenya-didnt

I wonder what digs she'll have next season.

• Members

good for her. Negro refused to let her work and wanted her solely dependent on him. Then dumps her and with no career or incoming paycheck and doesnt expect to support her? I hope she makes his wallet hurt

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Porsha is grown. She should've had a career when she met Kordell. She is almost 30 and hasn't done anything with herself. That is a personal problem. She obviously sought out someone with money and wanted to play a housewife. It just worked out perfectly that she found an egomaniac who wanted a stupid housewife.

• Members

Wasn't she a priest too? Or she did something along those lines in ministry. If you watch every damn episode even when the girl wanted to do something like get out and work he clearly had problems with it as he told her repeatedly she either could have a career or become a mother.

• Members

Dang, you stay hating on Porsha. I don't like her either and think she's made a lot of foolish,naive choices but I have to side with her on this one. Typical controlling man to try and hold his woman back, cutting her down and making her feel as if she is nothing without him. It may have been weak of her to submit but I can see where she thought its what she needed to do in order to make her marriage work. She did seem to really love him even if he weren't worth it. Now the best thing for her to do would be like "F you" and show that she is strong, independent and survive without needing him. That would be the best form of revenge. But hey, I cant knock her for squeezing his wallet bc IMO, she's earned it. He was awful

• Members

Don't get me wrong, I do think she deserves the money, but only because that is the way it goes with divorce. They both knew what they were getting into and that this would come if there was a divorce. I still don't like her though lol. I even liked Kenya at first, but after seeing season 5 as a whole and seeing how they ruined it as soured them for me. This was that one housewives show that always got it right with casting from the main cast, to the supporting characters. It annoyed me that this is Bravo's #1 show and they picked two of the most basic bitches on the planet as their new housewives. But in their defense, nobody knew Kenya was going to so obviously act her way through the season and on paper Porsha could've been a good housewife. What kills me is knowing I have to go through another season being tormented by them.

They need to rent a duplex for Sheree, buy her a few air mattresses and get her a bus pass and bring her back. smile.png

ETA:

Speaking of Sheree's hating ass, she's starring in a new webseries spin-off of Necessary Roughness on USA! Link: http://www.welovesoaps.net/2013/06/usa-launches-tk-gets-real-necessary.html

Edited by Chris B