Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That is the perfect description for that sweaty pig.

Onto RHOA, I'm excited to see how next season is. I hope the rumors of the season 5 cast returning are false. I still say that was the worst season so far. Porsha is just too basic and irrelevant to these girls and Kenya was acting, which this show doesn't need. Because Kenya is so fake, she'll never be able to form interesting enough relationships with these women to develop interesting storylines. She's going to have to keep acting crazy in order to remain relevant and I don't want to see that.

There are rumors of a new housewife being added, but I need them to get some common sense and make Marlo a full-time cast member. With her being back on I Dream of Nene, there is no excuse. They know Marlo is perfection and they need to give her the spot she earned in season 4. If Kim and Sheree are going to be gone, you need to replace them with stars, because as ratchet as they may have been, they were stars for this show. Sheree provided tons of entertainment the entire time she was on the show. She has a strong relationship with everyone and her rivalry with Nene was must see tv since episode one. Same for Kim.

I don't want to sit through another boring ass season with Kandi, Nene and Cynthia doing nothing either. They better get in line.

• Members

^Really though, I think that's happening on all these RH shows. About half of the coordinated dinners or meetings are staged - production has to get permission from the restaurant owners to film in their restaurants, and the coordinate the timing with the ladies and the whole thing is just set up. However, I don't think the dialogue is fake - I think that all comes out on their own without scripts.

Ouch to NJ's latest ratings... this episode pulled in just barely over 2 million viewers. They haven't pulled low numbers like this in a long time. They do have highly rated repeats though after WWHL - so I guess that's still a good sign for Bravo.

• Members

They did start to get these type of numbers during the middle of boring Season 4, but I suspect they will drop below 2 million viewers very soon which is a place they havent been since Season 1. This show is getting repetitive. The Season 4 reunion was clearly the end of the road for the current ladies. Where else can you go from here? I am thinking whether they reconcile or not the rest of the season will be ho-hum and the reunion will be boring. None of these women have anything going on. *yawns*

• Members

If they were intent on keeping this cast they should have brought on at least 2 of Teresa's friends to shake things up. And no I am not talking about Kim D and her shriveled up coochie. I can't stand that thirsty trick!

2 women with interesting lives and who would be able to read the other 4 women because unfortunately Teresa can't do it right :(

Edited by Eric83

• Members

LOL you would think Kathy was the star of NJ the way some cant go a day without discussing her LOL! I think Kathy has been on screen a total of 10 minutes of the new season so she cant be blamed on the sagging ratings. If Andy wanted to add another women to the NJ cats he could and keep the 5 women, its done on all the other RH shows, so dont be blaming Kathy LOL! Perhaps the ratings are low because the show sucks arse and the so called main star is unrootable and unlikeable and yeah that would be Tre!