• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

thanks Eric!

I thought Andy had a one on one interview with Sheree but it was them with Matthew Morrison. LMAO, she gets clowned from the jump with that move. Not even relevant enough to talk to alone. Didnt Nene say on Wendy before that with Sheree, you dont talk to her alone bc she's so boring. laugh.png She said that when Wendy interviewed Sheree, Phaedra and Kandi together, yet had her alone on the couch.

I never saw this Sheree and Iyania interview. Will have to track it down.

LMAO at making Matthew hold up a Nene mask and having Sheree talk to it. That looked so silly.

Sheree trying to throw shade by saying Chateau Sheree garners more press than most of Andy's housewives. I thought Andy was nice with her till that comment but you can tell that gave him the okay to go throw some shade about the unfinished sticks and rocks

Overall I thought it was lame. I thought it was built up to be more than it was. Nowhere near as juicy as Nene's special

How did Mama Joyce win favorite Bravo mom? She's awful! It should have been Elsa. And Lucy was in third place. Lucy? That ratchet ass bitch?

• Members

She really and truly is.

I'm sorry, but I still cannot fathom how people can defend a gutless imbocile bitch like Teresa. She couldn't come up with the first word that came to her mind when each housewife was named? Really? I'm sure "hope she fails" was what she was thinking about all of them. I just CANNOT with this bitch!

Edited by juniorz1

• Members

^

LMAO! Now you know the real reason Teresa couldn't come up with something nice (or mean) for each women to say is because nothing but wind is blowing between that heffa's ears. Teresa is a dumb as they come. Any moron that says "ingrediences" or any of the other uneducated stuff she says has the IQ of a squirrel.

• Members

Lol so much Tre hate I just got home from work about to watch on my DVR.

There should be an Asian HW on NYC. And I wish they would reboot DC with an all black cast. Preferably in Prince George's County, MD. Bravo must not realize there are affluent blacks outside of Atlanta. :P

Edited by Eric83