• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh Kenya, I *wanted* to love you so bad, but you dug your own grave. sad.png

P.S. I totally have Gone With The Wind Fabulous on my playlist. But since I have video editing software, I make audio files of everything I like without pay 1 cent. :)

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I just can't believe that Kenya won't be back... she has a new man (that's real this time)... and Andy loves her. She's worked hard on that song and branding herself in this series, and Bravo is making money off her. Most of the new Atlanta shirts and apparel this year are 'Twirl' and others related to her song. Beyonce gave the show a shout-out thanks for Kenya. Bravo and Andy would be DUMB not to bring her back.

I would say Porsha would easily be a goner, but with the divorce, that might improve her chances. Also, in that last Reunion episode, her little speech was actually pretty amazing and that alone might have given her a spot.

• Members

Maybe she is opting not to come back? Could be possible that she didn't want to deal with Phaedra... anything is possible. Though surprised she and Kim were friendly in real life.. makes me wonder what could have been if Kim had stayed on the full season.

Edited by Soaplovers

• Members

I think Kenya may have been perceived as too fake, which could get her fired. And not fake in a materialistic way, but in an "acting" way. I know that's what I found annoying about her. They need to dump Kenya, bring back Kim full-time and bring on Marlo as a full-time housewife and let the sparks fly.