Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LMFAO the Queen didn't even bother referring to that thing with a "she" she referred to it as an orangutan. :lol:

As for RHOA, season 4 was boring except for episodes in the very beginning of the season, Africa, and the epic reunion. There was too much division and NeNe wasn't the NeNe she used to be. And then Wig was pregnant and trying to duck and dodge filming with the other women. This season has been a little better, but I do think as long as NeNe is in Hollywood she needs to take a Friend of.... title. She's too essential to leave forever and I know she'll continue to do it once TNN/Glee is canceled, so I'd prefer they give her spot to someone who can be in Atlanta and interact with the other ladies bc besides from the beginning, Anguilla, and LA/Las Vegas trips I can't think of much NeNe did besides funny THs. Only time will tell though...

• Members

I'm watching re-runs of RHOA.

Phaedra just said she liked Kenya about 42 times. Heh.

Kenya sharing with Phaedra the story of her crazy mother. [i was about to question if Kenya was making that up but she is kind of cray-cray too.] I didn't realize they had a conversation like this. It makes Phadra throwing out the cray-cray on Kenya so much extra mean.

Kenya is about to get mad for "Miss America" for the first time on RHOA. Is this why her and Porsha's relationship is a mess?

• Members

I think Kenya had valid reason to get upset. With Porsha she invited her as Miss USA and used that in her introduction, but wasn't professional to do her research before making a speech. That was rude and she should've been clocked for that. Also, Kenya did the right thing by leaving the party and not making a scene. Porsha followed her outside as she was leaving. Then in Anguilla it's the same thing. Nene, Kenya and the girls are having a positive conversation and then Porsha kept trying to pick a fight, which worked. I'm annoyed with Kenya at this point, but I can't stand Porsha either. She's a basic, hating shyt-starter.