Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Too ready for the RHOA reunion and I wouldn't be suprised if Kordell made Porsha leave the show, he is probably tired of the gay stuff coming up but he should've expected it being on a major reality television show.

Ugh I wanted the lawsuit to be addressed, damn I was looking forward to seeing Kandi finally read Wig.

• Members

tumblr_mjlusqOE2c1ru1zlmo9_1280.jpg

I just saw this pic of Kyle and Faye from her opening. I can actually see her blackness shine through in this pic. If she didnt have the blonde hair, I think she'd look like a very light skinned, black woman

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

That pic of the black woman that was supposedly Faye REALLY resembles her in that pic with Kyle. Faye looks like a washed out coke fiend in that picture (oh wait she is ph34r.png )

Wig's daughter is on twitter claiming she wrote Tardy for the Party laugh.png They say this like the making of the song wasn't seen on camera or Kandi was not crying to Wig about how she did her wrong at the S3 reunion. Kandi took that crap and molded into what it was, Kandi said on twitter the only thing that was the same from the original was the title. SMH. Wig is showing her ass.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Yeah, it was the kid's music teacher. Maybe he'll sue all these ladies.

I would love to know what Kathy Hilton thinks of her sisters doing this show. She almost has to hate it. Wish I could be a fly on that wall.

Edited by Juliajms

• Members

Watched the OC marathon. The blonde lady who's on marriage 3-4. Don't like her. Lauri? I feel really bad for her and her son though. He is clearly a heroine addict at that point. But she poised me off en complaining about kicking him out of the house and him moving in with his former step mom. Like what did she want him to do? He was like 17/18. Even if he wasnt an addict he needed somewhere to go. I hate parents who are bitter about Kia relationships with step parents and let it show like that. I think Brandi for as much as she rightfully hates Leann doesn't seem to discuss it with her kids and says she doesn't and I believe her. Anyways I hope this lady is gone soon. Ummm... Vicki wasnt as insufferable as I thought she would be. But I still can't stand her. I love her kids though. Like a lot. He and don clearly don't have much of a marriage. The trashy brunette lady and her kids are awful. I don't have much more to say about that. Tamra is queen. Love her. Love her son. Love that whole dynamic with the husband and son and her. Her husband clearly doesn't like her son but I get why. And he's like 21 and doing nothing. I like that he is trying to help him out at least even if it is just to get him out of the house. It felt a little repetitive of this past season tho with Tamara getting a breast reduction and Vicki zip lining through Mexico lol. I love love love geanna or however you spell it. Love her daughter. They are just great. She has a son too? I think. Quinn is... Basic. I feel like the new girl Lydia might be a lot like her in the way she never fit in on the show or with the group. Next Thursday is Gretchen's first season. can't wait. I seen a bit of it when it aired and was really turns off by how cruel they are to hr as her boyfriend is dying. But ill get through it this time.

• Members

Yea that sounds like Lauri. Ive always said she's the most overrated housewife of this series. I never got why people clamor so much for her return. I dont dislike her but I dont get the overwhelming love

Quinn was awful! So boring and I couldnt get into her quest for a love life. Now you know I hate Alexis but I think she's been a better cast member than Quinn was. Quinn was just so wrong for a show like this

It took me a while to warm up to Tamra as she didnt really get integrated into the group too well when she first started. I think it took a while before she was fully in, but I definetly loved her and thought she brought great energy. I liked her relationship with her son Ryan