• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

HAHA....

RHOA was good tonight. I honestly just watch for Kenya and she didn't disappoint. I loved her going out with Cynthia to look for dresses and that head piece. And her little bit about Walter rang so true. Honestly I like guys and I think she's got a got a banging body. Her and Cynthia are definitely the best looking of the cast. So for Walter to not do anything during that trip is very suspect IMO.

I can't stand Kordell or Porscha. I get such a creepy sick feeling in my stomach when I see him or her (and especially when they are together). It's like I'm watching some weird hostage situation play out on television where no one wants to address how crazy controlling their marriage is.

I didn't see all of the episode and I didn't see NeNe. Did she not appear tonight?

Kandi's house is BIG and looks amazing. However I do wonder why she bought two houses like that which look separated. It just seems to be placed oddly. Still though I'm not mad at her style game and she def put her money to good use.

Kenya's reaction to Walter is so unnecessary though. Like Cynthia said ATL isn't that large and she should just accept the fact that he's gonna be at some events that she will be at. She has to learn to deal with it and move on. Hopefully he'll get a clue and go somewhere else rather than continue to embarrass himself.

• Members

I know this may sound drastic but I just get this weird Ike Turner vibe from Kordell. Him yelling at her to choose between a baby and a career, and yelling that they can't have a nanny really struck me the wrong way. She genuinely does seem scared of him, IMO

• Members

It kind of annoys me how he acts like he won't be lifting one finger in helping raise their children and it's all on Porsha. Yeah she said she wanted to be a housewife but she's late 20's/early 30's she may want to do something (what she has the mental capabilities to do I have no idea)

• Members

RHOA

It was good tonight. Light drama, which is why I love this show the most out of the entire franchise. Nothing on RHOA is too serious to make me want to shut the TV off, and that how I hope it remains.

Porsha and Kordell's convo was stupid. Two morons babbling about nothing. Porsha still fails to see that 1. Your man twisted the words around to let you know he's in control 2. He doesn't want to have a baby with you 3. You're basically a "beard" for him.

Apollo and Shady Phae Phae are shady. They invited Walter to the party knowing that he wanted to get at Kenya. So cannot wait to see the shade Kenya tosses at Phaedra at the reunion.

Walter is gross. Something about him is not right . . . And that chick he brought to the party cannot be younger than "32" (the maximum age his old a** claims he'll date) because that trick looked hard as rock. That b*tch looked 86 instead of 26. If you're going to upgrade, Walter, you gotta do better than that.

• Members

Yeah she looked so ugly. I was gonna say so but I honestly didn't want to offend anyone by being a lil too harsh on her. At first glance I thought she was almost a man....

I thought when I first watched RHOA that I'd like Phaedra the most but she's really quite petty and very annoying with this whole "Southern Belle" routine of hers. If she were really a classy Southern Belle as she claims to be she wouldn't be saying some of the ish she says and she would dress appropriately.

She reminds me of MJ from Shahs of Sunset with her clothing selections...always choosing things that are way too tight on her and make her look ridiculous (not to mention overweight).

As for Kordell I don't know enough about him to judge one way or the other but something is clearly not right with that relationship. Even when she was doing that trial run at being a parent he was setting "rules" for her to follow and it just struck me in a wrong kinda way. When I'm ready to have kids (hopefully with a loving partner) I'll be damned if I let him treat me the way he treats her. Its just shameful and she should be embarrassed to even stay with him after the way they come across this season.

• Members

I am DYING at Mary calling her friend and asking her to say her kid got hit by a car so she could get out if this dinner party. I dont believe "it looks swollen like he got hit by a car" a misunderstanding.. i can not. I love this bitch. She seriously should have just bid Amanda good night, wishing her happy birthday and walking out. "The kids are throwing a party at my house" is a much better excuse and she should have used that as an excuse to begin with. Not actually leaving was a dumb move though.

I just love Amanda. Period.

Jodis obsession with Mary is really sick, twisted and insane. I love that Robin aint here for letting people trash her. But i am NOT here for her try hard singing

Iloya (i still dont know how to spell her name, sorry) made a NO FIGHTING sign. I love that she has no idea nor cares where her stepdaughter is because shes not their mother, lol. Amanda looks ready to pounce Dave. Im not usually into fit men like that but damn, he was HOT. The party was really light and fun and its a shame if mary was there it wouldnt have been and all because of Jodis obsession and hatred of her.

Marys video shoot was cool, i love that song. It must be hard sing at double time when you usually sing it slower, esp when the faster parts of the song are nearly jibberish.

I am loving Robins coke tab shirt thing, its totally something that someone whos never been to an art party would wear one and i was shocked that Jodi wasnt cruel to her face about it.

Loving Amanda and that derby hat. I also love watching Ronnie walk down Amandas house steps. I like Ioulia sticking up for Mary too these vicious women. What decent person wouldnt feel bad for her, shes literally attacked by Jody and whoever jody can get against her everytime she is at the same place as her for nothing, sadly shes reacted in bad ways like lying and given jody actuall ammo to use against her. Jody and Amanda trying to shade Mary and say this is Robins event? Umm, no.

Ronnie is just... i hate her. She is the worst friend and i think we have all had someone like her as a friend. Like her nice lie comment to Marys friend? Why? She looked wasted out of her mind in that scene too. They really should have cast her friend that came with her because she DOES need an ally.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

Josh did not look happy to see his Mother, and I dont blame him.

mary and robins scene was really sweet where she asked her to come sing with her.

I am obsessed with Ronnies son Jordan. lol. Ronnie can not handle Mary having any other friends besides her, and it is clear. I do love how everyone came up with reasons to go to Toronto, its like on BH when everyone just so happened to be in Paris at the same time, lol.

Ioulia critiquing this rehearsal is everything.

Jodi and her daughters was cute and really showed a rare human side of this awful woman.

Ronnie/Amanda/Jody getting work done, lol.

Loved Ioulia calling Amanda out on the coach comment.

God, Mia is a DISASTER. How embarrassing. and here comes Jody to attack Mary, as always. Jody calling Mary a bully? Jody judging Mary for drinking while watching her daughter stumble all over wasted? I cant. She is truly a wretched person.

I am so glad to see Ronnie called out on her bullshit. How is she blaming Mary for Jody bulling her? So glad Robin stuck up for her. Esp right after Mary stuck up for Ronnie. Ronnie may be drinking, but much like BH Kim, shes clearly on something. I mean come on, she needed her sons to basically carry her out.

I actually really like this Amanda/Jody scene, and Amanda has some valid points and brings them up without attacking.

That naked due... thats when this party became my kind of party. lol.

Loved Ioulia going in on Amanda. This party was a glorious disaster.

I hope that promo isnt misleading and Amanda calls Ronnie out on her pill popping.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

LittleGirl - "So I have to pee on it for two whole minutes?" She's so stupid!

Ls4053N.jpg

I will say she had a very pretty talking head this episode. The lipstick was too light a shade for her, she didn't need the fake eyelashes and that necklace just looked tacky with her top but overall her face and hair were nice

Cynthia is very beautiful. She's always looked great but I feel as if she's stepped up her game this season.

Kenya: "Thankfully Im at table #1, where all the important people are and Walter is at table # oblivion where he belongs" :lol:

Phaedra throwing shade at Kenya for being old old news. Bitch.....aren't they like the same age?

35l9p37.jpgbaps.jpg

Yay, finally Kenya's costume party is coming up. I LOVE the shade she threw LittleGirl, saying she envisions her as Halle from Baps. And then she said if you see that then you are crazy. Well when you wear that clown makeup, it isn't too far. Halle actually looked better than her

Walter didn't touch Kenya once when they were on vacation and he's been getting extra close with the guys. That excuse about her being too old for him to have sex with.....ugh, yeah right. Some fronting. He never even got hard around her? Kenya's the prettiest woman ever on this cast and he wouldn't at least hit it once. I love it though. He humiliated her months ago and now we are seeing her throw some jabs on the show. Good for her.

I have to agree with Peter on Kenya. She needs to get over her issues with Walter and keep it moving. Its a bit childish to keep dwelling on him, especially since they are adults and they will be running into each other

Kandi's house estate is huge and beautiful. And to think Kim tried to play her by making it out to be ghetto

j6qWl1j.jpg

Anyone notice when this girl rolled her eyes when Phaedra said Kandi looked hot in her pants? I was like who is she and why the camera zooming in on her like she's about to cause trouble....lol. I guess it made sense when they announced her as Walter's beard

BlPfH5h.jpg

Chit, I noticed your girl was at the party....LOL.

uMehtTa.jpg

Kandi's new talking head? Ugh, no! Is she taking makeup advice from Porsha? She looks like a tranny with that clown makeup