Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Y'all are making me miss Marlo :(

On to BH still can't stand Taylor and I LOVE Yolanda's hubby :wub:

Paul and Adrienne are so annoying. They go on and on about their fued with Lisa. God who gives a [!@#$%^&*] either you're cool with her or you're not. Both sides think they are in the right so it'll never come to a resolution. Its best to move on.

Edited by Eric83

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Porsha is definitely a spoiled ditz and it's obvious the producers think so too. Every time she does her soundbites the background music they play underscores how ditzy they think she really is. When she couldn't remember the word recession to describe the state of the economy it was even more obvious. While Kenya said she didn't have her own identity, it reaked of jealously since her only claim to fame is Ms USA. It's why she gets so upset when people can't remember the year or the title. She's desperate to maintain relevancy and she's envious of Porsha's youth and the very same things she holds against her... a husband and a perceived legacy that Porsha never had to work a day in her life for. On top of that she has really bad skin. I like the animosity she has with Cynthia because it gives Cynthia something to do.

I'm not mad that Kim left the party. She waited two hours for Nene to show up and she owes her nothing. Nene is suddenly above the drama, which she loves to remind people because she ariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiived and the spotlight's on her. For the first time I felt like Nene was a secondary character and took a backseat to the others.

ETA: I just watched the trailer for "Vanderpump Rules" and I'm definitely not interested in a show about the personal drama of Lisa's twenty - something employees. So disappointing!

Edited by Money

• Members

tumblr_mdrffrWfhn1qc6hmlo1_500.jpg

The girls for Tamra's bachlerotte party. Brunette is new housewife, Lydia. Guess Alexis wasnt invited? LOL

tumblr_mdqr7bYtEs1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mdqrh6nKYd1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mdquuhOFIL1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mdquvq2nGy1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mdqgo24h5H1rwlmvzo1_r2_400.gif

Is she reading her lines or something?

tumblr_mdr06dz9uI1qzdyqdo1_400.gif

BASIC!

Wow, this is just wrong but I LOL. Saw this posted on Tumblr:

tumblr_mdnrdgGx2K1rw5jfqo1_500.jpg

This campaign should be pushed into 2013;I think Sweetie forgot. Yous free now Sweetie;Yous Free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEW0wZZLFCE&feature=plcp

OMG, I love Closet Freak especially when she goes in on Kim and Kroy.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Lisa rules, and the best line of the night was "if I did what I was accused of, why would you want to hang around me". Bravo Lisa! I would not want to be around someone who did what Adrienne accused Lisa of, which means it was bullchit from the get!

Loving Yolanda! Love love Love her hubby, David! Musical Genuis! Love him!

I honestly believe there should be a warning before showing Taylor. That woman's face is a wreck! Totally gross. She and Brandy could easily be good examples of botched botox/plastic surgeries. In fact, they need to do a segment of botched jobs on RHOBH. Yuck!

There are no words to properly convey my complete and utter disgust for all things Kyle Richards! None!

Adrienne and Paul who? Losers!

• Members

Great line from Lisa. That says it all right there. Adrienne and Paul really are birds of a feather. So petty and desperate to be top dog. Lisa is fabulous just by being herself while Adrienne tries so hard to show even the tiniest glimmer of wit.

I mean, really? Paul is complaining about "the Maloof hoof?" That's like Jersey's Caroline being upset about cookbook comments. There's more there than meets the eye and the Maloofs are just jealous haters.

I was cringing every time they had a semi-closeup of Taylor. It's like they brought in some malnourished sick homeless person off the street, gave her some spare pants and a man's dress shirt, and let her join in on the party even though she's been drinking out of her flask all afternoon. She's just gross.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I wonder if Lisa has ever GIVEN a story to Radar...

I thought Yolanda was a little over the top being protective of her grown man husband. Would she rather one of her guests have run out of the room in tears from depressing music? Sheesh. The night has to be about your guests, too. Taylor was drinking too much again, but still... That was some depressing after dinner music.

I wish Brandi had've been there to meet the famous trumpeteer!

Edited by bluejeanbaby3

• Members

RHoBH...

Lisa: FABULOUS. She has a keen understanding of people and brilliant common sense. She is so on point about Adrienne and Paul.

Adrienne & Paul: they have fallen so hard in my estimation. They deserve each other. They're both humourless bitches.

Taylor: alcoholic grifter.

Kim: someone deserving of pity as she put away her table of snacks and lemonade for her daughter's prom.

Yolanda: I like her. I love her fridge. Her husband, David Foster, came off as a jerk.

Kyle: as phony as a 4 dollar bill.