Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I want to claw my eyes out every time I see LuAnn!!! Aaaaaargh! It's so sad watching her and Alex "feud." Poor Alex can't articulate more than half a sentence and LuAnn's all "daaahling, get a life."

The whole Moroccan trip was epic; not sure if it was in the bad way or the good way but they sure did milk it for all it was worth.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

YES, to all of this. It WAS borderline evil. It's not really entertaining to me, to be honest. It's just too much. Whether it's an act from LuAnn or her true colors coming out, I cannot enjoy it.

They got three episodes out of one week!

It's funny how docile the husbands are by comparison. When Bobby spoke to Mario (as ridiculous as his intimidation attempt was), they were like "so and so" "OK, so and so, let's shake on it" LOL

• Members
Just wait till you get to the reunion. They were vulgar, crass and just plain revolting. It wasn't entertaining at all and the negative reaction from that is what got Andy to revamp it. Surprisingly he kep the queen bitch LuAnn who was the worst of the bunch. Season 4 of NY took it down to a very ugly place. It just wasn't fun

• Members

Oh God, I'm almost scared to face the reunion lol For now, I have three more episodes.

Simon's been threatening Jill. What is going on? Is this what we've come to?

Aaaaaaand Sonja just pulled a BlackBerry out of her toilet. What..... the f*ck?

• Members

YRBB I love how you are discovering vintage RHoNY.

Right now I am rewatching Seasons 1 and 2 of RHoBH. Am in the middle of Season 2, in fact. Despite all the darkness and controversy, this series still knocks the spots of most other RH franchises. It is 1000 times more compelling than what NJ and even NY are selling us (I like RHoNY this season but honestly, NJ is horrendous and if it weren't for Milania and Gia, I would have dumped this show about 5 episodes ago).

Taylor! OMG, this crazy, duck-lipped woman. I alternate between feeling sorry for the abuse (alleged abuse?) she is undergoing, the poverty she undoubtedly left behind (and is fearful of revisiting again) -- and despising her lies and manipulations. The way she plays one woman against the other! First it's Camille against the other women, then it's Kim against the others, then it's Lisa against the others, now it's Camille again. This woman is getting deeper entrenched in a ball of lies, though, and one of these days, it's going to come back and bite her in the ass.

Controversial and hated as she may be, Taylor needs to appear in Season 3, if only for some of the HW to confront her on WTF went on in Season 2.

Lisa, as usual, is the awesomeness. As is Brandi. And Kyle, I go back and forth on. Sometimes I love her. Sometimes I hate her.

• Members

I wonder why more of this show isn't on Netflix. I don't really watch Bravo very much and don't have enough time to DVR a bunch of episodes of a show. I have seen the first seasons of NJ and OC on Netflix but the rest aren't available.

• Members

It's definitely a wild ride! Never before have I watched four seasons of something in just one year lol

OMG Really? I was surprised they didn't show her trip at all or talk about it but I didn't notice anything lol If this is the case, why wouldn't she just say so? They do all kinds of stuff on the show anyways.