Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Basically - she had no kids, but she was dating that first Jason during Season 1. Remember the bald guy who didn't like cameras, had the mentally handicapped sister, and the dinner scene where Bethenny got drunk and asked if she could move in with him, and he said no. LOL --- By Season 2, they were broken up and she was just dating.

• Members

Beverly Hills

Just saw the episode and I cant tell who's the bigger hot mess, Kim or Tayor. Taylor had a nervous breakdown and Kim was drunk as a skunk. A mess

Not liking Adrianne and Paul fighting. They had such a fun marriage in season 1 and not they seem to annoy each other and me as a viewer

NYC

Jill was on the Wendy show this week to talk about her firing and she later made this message to her fans

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-ewzGwYnhow" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

ATL is back November 6th. Replacing NJ. Promo: HTTP://WWW.BRAVOTV.COM/THE-REAL-HOUSEWIVES-OF-ATLANTA/SEASON-4/VIDEOS/THE-ATLANTA-HOUSEWIVES-ARE-BACK

Maybe it's just me, but that looks very uneventful for what you know will be a long season. Maybe they should've tested out a couple new housewives to spice things up. Marlo, the rumored new HW didn't even get a "friend of the housewives" picture or anything, so my guess is that she's a bust. Hopefully that was just a teaser.

Kandi looks amazing though!

• Members

So Kandi did keep the long hair. Im not feeling it bc Im so used to her with short hair. I think she looks better witht he shorter cut.

Never heard of this Marlo. Probably irrelevant

Speaking of hair, Nene's is blonder and I dont like it. I wish she'd go back to long hair

• Members

Yikes, that does look a bit boring. Glad Sheree will have something to do with her ex (last year she barely had anything).

I think they casted Marlo bc she's dating NeNe's ex... but doesn't look like she created much spark with the cast?

Kim will be boring now that she's happy and moving on with her life.

• Members

Sigh. I just love Lisa and Adrienne on RHOBH. I sort of wish Adrienne had gone out on the court and announced that the Kings were staying in Sacramento, though.

Brandi = blah, so far. Creepy publicist Eliott Mintz, OTOH? We need more of him and his weird way of holding a wine glass.