AMC: MONDAY, MARCH 22, 2010

• Members

I agree.

I agree, again! :lol: I also thought that was a good scene between Brooke and Annie. As inappropriate as I think she's been throughout this whole thing aside, I liked their conversation. I understood why Annie left, because Brooke was asking her to touch upon something Annie hasn't consciously dealt with yet.

Naturally... while Rebecca Taylor rests comfortably and has yet to step up her game when it comes to writing from character perspective rather than using the characters for expository purposes. ABC isn't a network... it's one big fun house mirror. Nothing makes sense.

Thank you for writing this. I concur.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Team Liza: +1!

Tad looked very shocked to see her stand up to him the way she did. It looks so good on that hypocritical ass! Now if only Amanda would smarten up and do the same to the other one :angry:

"I should have known better, actually I DID know better." :(

• Members

Liza stuck it to Tad good and proper. She is way too hot for him anyway. He has grey hair and a gut so he can't do hot love scenes with her. Liza should be a guy who looks like the hot bartender. I wouldn't mind if she took up with Damon for awhile.

Is this break up for good? Because I hope that it is.

• Members

The best part is that they already did all that COUGAR publicity last year so they can't do that again so soon. I would love to see a relationship between an older woman and a younger man which isn't about trying to cash in on a trend.

• Members

I really liked Today's episode. JL was on fire today as Liza, the breakup scenes were very well written and acted by both MEK and JL. I was LOL at the Damon\Liza scenes. These two are great together, I wouldn't mind it turning into something else, and history repeating itself....

Oh and does anyone else think Jake looks like a hot mess lately?! He is looking ROUGH...

Rolling my eyes at JR. "She saved my life, so we use that against her!" What a freaking joke. And I know Annie won't really move out, but it would have been so much better if she did....Annie needs to steer clear from the Chandlers and go in a new direction, I think it would be so much more powerful if she really did move out, and actually took hold of her life. Gawd, and Brooke is really grinding my nerves, to. Shutup

LOL. That would be very interesting!! Hot.

• Members

AMC has been en fuego lately imo.

What I appreciated about the Tad/Liza and Annie/Brooke scenes was how each character's point of view was presented and we weren't told which side to choose. I find it odd that so many posters have been ranting against Brooke lately because so far I like how she's been trying to get Annie to show concern and compassion for the Chandlers instead of worrying that Adam isn't paying enough attention to her. But as Annie said in this episode, her own biological family didn't appreciate her; that goes to the core of who she is and needs to be brought up more often. I also loved how Adam saw through her game and asked if she was really going or just waiting for him to stop her.

I'm all for Liza hooking up with Damon and I would also hit that!

My only complaint is that we didn't get to see Greenlee being arrested.

Archived