AMC: Friday 03/19/10

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Um... who you talking to? I don't have to deal with anything because I am NOT a Martin fan at all. Pay attention.

I brought up Joe Martin because Jake keeps comparing how caring and passionate her work is to Joe's work as Chief of Staff. So far, using David's blackmailing and being a stank bitch to underlings is NOT how I would view Joe Martin dealing with a situation.

Especially after finding out Damon is his grandson, Damon would be able to smoke crack in the supply closet and have Joe look the other way.

Joe's always proud of hypocrites.

+2

• Members

Finally caught up! Whew...

Not a bad week...

Anyone else notice that Krystal is the new Brooke?

-Married Adam

-Screwed Tad, has a kid with Tad, but never wins him like Dixie did

-Now is a sounding board for Tad (and his love life) and the other older people

-Lost all uniqueness/spark - boring mom with nothing to do

-Dates random, ugly recurring characters...with no luck

-Daughter was killed - still mourns all the time

...wonder if Krystal will just fall of the planet after some funeral service???

• Members

you forgot to mention she also later got a replacement for that dead daughter...lol

Im not sure if she's done though. It keeps feeling as if the show is leaning on her reuniting with Tad. They've been building them up for months now. When it seems as if they drop it, it rears back up, like recently with Opal pointing it out and Liza getting jealous over Tad's connection with Krystal. I feel they plan on making them an item again, but they keep delaying it by throwing other people into the mix to complicate things

• Members

As long as they don't make Krystal and Jesse start a little something on the side. :rolleyes: I just have this sinking suspicion that that's the type of crap they're going to eventually do to Jesse, just totally ruin this guy and make us wish he'd never come back from the dead (I know some already feel that way). And as entertaining as it would be to watch Angie snatch Krystal's hair out of her head, Angie deserves better. Much better.

Archived