The bloodbath that is OLTL

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think RC is on his way out too. I do think they're trying to woo back Roger Howarth, but I can't see him returning given he left for what they wanted to turn Todd into, which they have done. Unless they go the TSJ is actually Walker Lawrence brainwashed by Mitch, and was never Todd.

• Members

So far *confirmed* have been 4 contract firings: CH, DD, SC, and BC. AW and TS are on recurring basis now. And SE was already recurring....and you can't exactly fire someone who's on recurring status, you just quit using them.

I think it's more or less just spring cleaning, and getting rid of some of the excess cast members...after all OLTL does have a rather large cast these days.

• Members

WTF happened to OLTL? It seemed like in a matter of weeks, it completely fell apart. I see absolutely nothing interesting going on right now or anything to look forward to on the horizon. Everything is a big fail. The characters are acting out of character, the stories suck and the plots make little sense with no build up or payoff. I have so much anticipation for AMC and even get some enjoyment out of GH but OLTL is so bland right now.

• Members

I think that is a response to ABC demanding OLTL slash its budget. OLTL is the anti-Days. OLTL is cutting off the supporting players instead of the main problem players. I have to think that lay offs are occurring behind the scenes also. I doubt that RC's job in jeopardy.

Archived