Farah Fath declares war on the message boards

• Members

Can you imagine if every actor took these things so personally.... there isn't one actor working in soaps right now that hasn't been bashed at least once on a message board if you ask me. Even Jeanne Cooper is getting roasted daily in the Y&R threads :lol:

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's insecurity. when I design a landscape... if some stranger or passerby thinks it looks bad, I don't care... I just think they have bad taste. If the CUSTOMER doesn't like it (which never happens) then I would do whatever neccesary to fix it. Fath just doesn't have the skill to fix it.

• Members

That's one possibility. I think it could also be a case of typing while impaired or a huge ego coming out to play. Maybe even hurt feelings. I guess we'll never know. I just hope ABC doesn't make her apologize. That would be beyond fake.

• Members

She's very young and very, very thin-skinned. She should never have started this but I don't think she's being insincere - just stupid. It's like kicking a dog now.

But yes, Farah, it could be worse, as others have said - you could be Keith Couloris, defender of ladies' honor. That guy was a DOUCHE.

• Members

To whoever suggested she throw herself in front of a bus earlier in this thread: Get Help. For Real.

Anyway, I think she's the worst actress on daytime but at least she admitted it was dumb to read message boards.

• Members

It's clear she was apologizing but still reserving the right to tell the fans who don't like her performance that they are pathetic. Listen, I disagree with most of the criticism directed at her acting. But I still believe that fans have a right to express their critical reviews. This is a part of the territory of a thespian. What would she do if she was in a movie? Tell all of the members of the IMDB message board that they are pathetic if they disliked her performance? If Meryl Streep, Helen Mirren and Sally Fields etc. have to endure their fair share of criticism on a regular basis then Farah Fath will have to accept this as well.

Archived