Y&R: Abbott Family Expands

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kyle should be the same age as Abby. Normally I wouldn't care about Kyle being younger than Abby since the order in which characters were born get out wack during sorasing(Colleen being younger than Billy), but since he and Abby were concieved during the same storyline it bothers me. That fact is important because Diane and Ashley competed to steal Victor's sperm. Where's a vomit smiley when you need one?

• Members

Hopefully, he won't stay. The last thing I want is this horrific writing team ruining another legacy character, or writing another poor younger character. But I guess being about 10, they'll be no use for him.

I always wanted Kyle back in some fashion, but not on this show as it is currently, and certainly NOT with this horrific writing team.

• Members

What is wrong with them? Both Noah and Eden booked new pilots and need to be recast. Kyle was bore with Abby so clearly he's 14-15 too. Besides, he looked 10 when he left! And Little D should be around 10-11. This whole show is just nuts!

I wonder how old Keemo will be when he returns. 12?

• Members

Keemo will never be seen or mentioned again. Unless he becomes white and goes by Ken.

They don't want to give any stories to Jack's children. It's all about the big studs like Victor. If we ever see Kyle again it will probably be in a hospital or coffin.

• Members

We'll find out that Diane's boyfriend was molesting Kyle for years, as she turned a blind eye to it, and Kyle will turn into some serial murdered or rapist.

Then we'll have fanbois clamoring for a "redemption arc" and explaining to us how wrong we are to hate the wasted potential of the character and so on...

Archived