Y&R: Abbott Family Expands

• Members

WHY oh why can't this writing team learn the shows history. Smart writers would keep Abby and Kyle the same age and develop a new teen set around them and Noah. But then that would not only require writing for a teen set but an ability to cast some teens the audience wouldn't mind seeing developed.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, heck. I was all excited thinking that Keemo Abbott would show up or that Beth Maitland finally signed a contract. But, no, instead we have this random 10-year old. Jesus. He's ten. Come to fill the John/Colleen/Brad-sized hole left behind, has he? I think not.

I don't give a [!@#$%^&*] about this or Diane coming back and, you know, Mr. Lake, I love ya in all your CGI glory but I'm kind of Laked out right now.

I want to see the [!@#$%^&*] Abbotts taking back control of Jabot and kicking a little boardroom ass. I want Traci to say in her softest, sweetest voice "Victor. Do you remember when I said I forgave you for Colleen's death? I lied." I want Brad to climb out from that frozen pond and gave Sharon the [!@#$%^&*] of her life, finally freeing her from the Newman Death-Grip. I want to see Jill and Ashley being the only ones actually ABLE to run Jabot because we always knew these two were the brains behind the entire operation. And let's face it. Peter Bergman comes alive when he's throwing office furniture out of 23-storey windows. If you want to beef up the Abbott family, Maria, THIS is where you start.

Archived