AMC: Tuesday 2.9.2010

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did anyone else notice how almost every storyline today at some point, had Hershey's kisses integrated into them? I guess Campbell's soup didn't cut it this February, LOL. Natalia had Hershey's kisses sitting in front of her Valentine's note from Jessie, Brot had a whole bag and even ate one (then threw the wrapper at Natalia, who caught it). When Opal and Erica were talking in Erica's office, Opal grabbed a kiss (that was in a bowl on Erica's desk) and ate it while Erica was on the phone with Ryan. Even Damon got ahold of one at ConFusion, when Colby was bickering about Annie to him.

I like how Tara Walsh conveyed RyICKA's relationship as an "Escape" and not real love between them. I love everything that lead up to Erica breaking up with him. Those two were meant to be good friends, and it should have never got that out of hand, so bravo to her for scribing it that way and having it end the way it should have!

I really dislike the new Chandler Mansion set. I feel like it's lost it's Angelic and sophisticated look...it's just regular now, doesn't have that mansion feel. I would have much rather they kept the old set, and just expanded it..and spent time renovating another set like ConFusion or something.

The cliffhanger with Jack and Greenlee...I so can't wait to see how it goes tomorrow between them, it should be really good and emotional :blush:

• Members

Me to, I just wish Natalia would stop bossing him around so much, LOL. She told him to "Go on a donut run" and that it was an "Order" LOL, what authority does she have?! She is a rookie cop! I love Natalia, but she needs to get a clue. And then she put Brot in a choke hold, or whatever that was..O_O Brot didn't do @$!#% about it! But by the end of the episode, everything was cool, and you could see that something was there between them...:wub: I like these two together a lot for some reason!

• Members

I feel dumb, but I don't remember that line of dialogue, who was she refering to? :blink:

I don't have much to comment on today's episode--but basically agree with everything Adam said. I think the new Chandler's place is at least more interesting than the last one, if not brilliant--I never warmed to the last set. Loved the Greenlee texting bit and the ending--and yes Ryan and Erica breaking up felt a bit forced but it made sense to me ;)

• Members

I ddi too. Was that when Val first started showing up on screen? I knwo the Val who carried off that huge portrait of Erica (was that the scene?) when she lost Enchantment w someone else.

I do miss the Val we started to get to know, but since he has a steady and mjor non acting job in NYC and is a popular drag queen there, I kinda figured he wouldn't make the move even if they asked him (which they wouldn't)

• Members

Jill Larson looked so beautiful on this episode! And is that Suzanne Somers playing Kendull? That's the same type of exile she got when filming her final scenes on Three's Company. I still hate Marissa, but AMC is very enjoyable to me. Right now I'm only willingly watching AMC, GH and B&B. Y&R is by force. I think the turnaround has been quick. Pratt did improve when they gave him one last shot and I'm sure Broderick is going to continue that trend.

Archived