AMC: Tuesday 2.9.2010

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After her 67th Round of contradictory whining, I was like "can't she be killed off -- decapitated with her head rolling down the lane like a ball with that stupid :D on her face?"

I'm thisclose to HATING her -- just because she makes no damn sense! She says two conflicting things in the same sentence.

• Members

Finally! A break from those Martin assholes!

The Ryan and Erica break-up felt so forced and rushed.

The Chandler Mansion is my least favorite of the new upgraded sets. It looked bland in comparison to Wildwind.

Annie & Scott!:wub: Dude needs a new haircut though.

David & Greenlee!:wub:

Damon & Colby. <_<

:rolleyes: at Marrissa yelling at David for apparently not treating her like she was apart of his family, pulling out the Babe card, and then basically disowning him and saying her real father was her adoptive one. Make up your mind you annoying twit. Either you want him in your life or you don't.

Oh, I kinda liked those last scenes with Adam and JR, and Greenlee & Jackson.

• Members

I missed a decent chunk of the show because Mayor Bloomberg threw a press conference for tomorrow's impending Snowmageddon. :rolleyes: If it actually hits, I have a feeling the show will be preempted tomorrow too. Today's ep worth YouTubing tonight?

• Members

Glad Erica and Ryan is over, but I do agree the scenes seemed rushed and forced.... oh well. I actually like the new Chandler set.... its better than what we've head for the last 5 years.

Tara Walsh, anyone have any information on her? Any relation to Addie Walsh? I wasn't really that moved by the script. There was alot of sloppy dialogue.

Greenlee and David texting was so much fun! You can really tell Broderick is back, because its small, simple things like that are injecting humour into the show. Jack meeting Greenlee at the end was a pretty good way to end the episode. The show was a bit slow today, but that's to be expected leading up to the big event at the end of the week.

Oh, and Annie and Scott were fun.... I love seeing her scheming, manipulating side come out again.... but poor Adam :(

Kendall: We'll be out of contact for a really long time.

I sure as hell hope so. Here's to hoping the yacht sinks.

• Members

No, Scott is definitely needed if they want to keep the Chandler family alive and strong. Adam Mayfield could be replaced with a stronger actor, but the character is most definitely required. They need to flesh him out a bit more though.

Archived