AMC: Friday, 2/05/10

• Members

Oh, he's always been an ass ("Jake's a ho, what else do you need to know?"~Simone Torres), but it's the flashing neon sign that makes him obnoxious. I can't see Peck or Lowry bouncing off the walls like Scrappy-Doo. He's like how Billy Miller was when he first joined Y&R (or still is...I haven't watch Y&R in forever).

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She did, and it was wonderful! :) RB even played it realistically, Greens having a tough time going down on bended knee because of her bad back! David was delighted and charmed and of course he said YES, then they hugged and sparked, pulling apart because that wasn't what they expected to feel! :)

David and Greenlee are :wub: That is all! :)

• Members

Krystal by far had the most relevant line today: "You Martin boys need a new act." The truth will set you free Ms. Carey and all of us for that matter. Today was awful for their hypocritical, holier than thou garbage. At least the whole Jake lying under oath thing was written in a way to make Jake look like a complete ass, but still....

Greenlee and David.... man oh man. Not only is this being written beautifully, its being played brilliantly by Vincent, and especially Rebecca Budig. The glow on Becky's face, she is realizing along with the fans just how long the REAL Greenlee has been gone. I was having flashbacks to Greenlee pre-Leo's death today. She is having a ball. So I guess she took off to deliver an invite to Erica, and presumably Erica saw her bolting down the hallway?

Susan Lucci looks tired in HD....

I really enjoyed the tea leave thing when everyone was there.... it was given a light comedic touch which reminds me of how AMC was in the mid 90's under Broderick. It was as simple as Ryan wondering if he had turned the cup clockwise enough times. Very nice.

I too popped a boner when Erica was taking a trip down WildWind memory lane.... I loved how David brought up the stabbing.

I will continue to echo the sentiments that part of the reason I am enjoying the show so much is that it LOOKS so damn good.

• Members

Ugh! Billy Miller. Double UGH! Another one whose appeal was totally lost on me.

But I totally agree about Lowry and Peck vs. Ricky Paull-the second L is silent-Goldin. I get what you're saying. He has that "calm the f**k down before I smack you!" shifty, smarmy, slimy weasel quality to Jake.

• Members

I noticed the lack of background music today, too. It makes the show feel more realistic to me when their isn't a groundswell of music telling me how I'm supposed to feel.

Jake needs to STFU!

I was wondering that too about Bobbie Eakes.

Erica/David were good because they were written as adult equals instead of the evil man and his poor victim.

Greenlee & David were wonderful once again. It was clear from the proposal and how they pulled away after that they're starting to develop deeper feelings.

Greenlee's dream was a perfect blend of melodrama and camp, imo. It feels like real AMC is coming back!

• Members

my lord Greenlee has the biggest ego in PV. Dare I say even than Erica? Thats saying alot. I cant take anymore of her whining. I wish she'd STFU already. I would laugh if she went and married David and no one cared. I wonder what would Greenlee do if she doesnt get the reaction she was expecting

She and Zach were trapped in a hole for months? Talk about exagerating. She is such a big drama queen. She's getting all mad that Kendall but does she know that Kendall is the one that "killed" her and then covered it up. Now thats a reason to get mad at her.

Im liking the updated look of the Martin home. It looks bigger and not as cramped as before. Im also loving the semi-360 look of the sets. This is most apparent in Wildwind. The camera crew is able to get much more angles when shooting.

LOVED the Dimitri mention by Erica today

Archived