AMC: Friday, 2/05/10

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^LOL up there at R.Sinclair!! You crack me up!

Today's show..loved it. David and Greenlee are amazing, you can tell that both actors are having so much fun, I love these two together. I really hope Greenlee doesn't get sucked back into Ryape's trap, and falls for him again. When Greenlee got on her knee's and asked David to marry her...perfect! These two are :wub:

I also liked the David\Erica scenes. They were both acting like adult's, and Erica mentioned DiMitri! I was really into their scenes. I would rather see Erica with David, than Ryan. Have Erica and David ever had an affair or romance before? Someone please enlighten me.

Jake is a total arse, and I hate how Jessie believes everything that comes out of his mouth. Jake is a joke...i'm really not liking him or RPG's portrayal. I feel like if David wasn't on this show anymore, Jake wouldn't have a storyline. He pay's almost no attention to Amanda now. Amanda has become boring....I would rather see her with someone else or doing something else besides telling Jake to focus on his family all the time. YAWn to this part of the show, I find them to be the weak part of it all..

AMC looks so great, BTW :].

• Members

I agree! So many more angles. Wildwind. Thumbs up!

Hell to the yeah, they had a romance. Probably one of Erica's best romances and it was cut way too short in my opinion.

Love the cliffhanger! This is the way Friday cliffhangers should be. They don't have to be all that big and explosive. But Erica opening the door and saying, "Oh my God..." :wub: Who could it be? Seems like the show is utilizing a new music library too. I heard some different cuts today. I particularly liked the one during this cliffhanger.

• Members

Really?? When was it?! Wow, I never knew lol..I really liked them together today, and also when they danced at that Danceathon last September.

I thought I was the only one who noticed some new music being played during the show. I'm glad, because it was seeming like they were using the same ones over and over all the time before!

• Members

1999-2000. It was the last time Agnes Nixon was the full-time headwriter. They have a lot of history. I forget which one of the posters here is a die hard David/Erica fan.

I love Phantom Erica! :wub: Erica got into a car accident and injured her face and David took care of her. :wub: I know some didn't like this story, but I liked that they never showed Erica's face underneath that mask. It added a lot of mystery to that story. (And I know some snarky posters are going to be all, "Oh, La Lucci had plastic surgery during that time. Blah blah." Kiss my fu ck ing ass bitch. Except for you Daytime Fan. :blush: Actually, no I don't think La Lucci was healing from surgery during this storyline.)

And Erica clashed with David and Leo's (Josh Duhamel) mother, Vanessa who eventually went psycho.

• Members

LOL..! It sounds really interesting, is any of their romance on YouTube? I'll have to look. I figured they had some kind of romantic history, with the relationship that these two have now. But as I sit here and think about it, I wouldn't want them to get back together again, Greenlee would go ballistic and it would ruin David and Greenlee's friendship (which I'm loving right now!!).

Well how did Erica look after the mask was tooken off ;P? Was her face different at all? I don't think SL would do that though, during a storyline..

• Members

Honestly, I don't remember. I didn't pay attention back then to people's plastic surgeries. :lol:

Actually, I remember her making an appearance on Regis and someone... I don't think Kelly had the job yet and La Lucci was promoting this story and she didn't look that different. Regardless, I still like this story.

Like I said before, I want a big messy polygon with Greenlee/David/Erica/Jack/Ryan and if Kendall comes back she can jump in there too.

• Members

I'm so enjoying them ! Greenlee enchants him and it's lovely to watch David's guard slipping whenever he is with her . Love the way they revel in each others dark side . :wub:

Krystal is going to be so jealous ! Her preoccupation with David/ Amanda at the dancethon was hilariously transparent and the day she decided to " sacrifice " herself for Amanda , he shut the door in her face without a second glance ! :lol:

Tad and Jake . Oh dear . Excruciatingly unfunny script delivered in a really labored way . Tad still has a beautiful smile but at all other times he's either curling his lip in disapproval or giggling/ cackling wheezily . Both equally unattractive imo.

Jake also needs to stop wearing those girly scarves . Can't take him seriously as a romantic lead in them . Totally at odds with the machismo posturing " I'm gonna kill ya Dave" :rolleyes:

Poor Amanda has been reduced to fearful utterances to Opal or Liza every few scenes.

Archived