AMC: Friday, 2/05/10

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh - Does Erica really need to say "my daughter, KENDALL" to Ryan when they are ALONE? Rebecca Taylor, c'mon!

Man the sets looks so good now...this move was a definite upgrade!

OMG -- LOVE David/Greenlee!!! :wub: This is amazing stuff - I never thought I'd like them together as much as I do now. Love watching Greenlee convince David to stay in Pine Valley... so they can 'set this town on fire and reclaim it as their own'. :wub:

• Members

God, I am so in love with the look and feel of the show. It feels so different...longer-than-usual scenes, no intrusive background music all. throughout. the scenes.

Love Greenlee/David. They should have went there long, long ago. So glad to see Greenlee off of Ryan's jock. She's fantasizing about stirring up [!@#$%^&*]. That's the Greenlee I love.

Ricky Paull Goldin just needs to go away. Far, far away. When did Jake become such an obnoxious ass? Oh, when RPG started playing him.

• Members

Really loving the Erica/David scenes too. Erica's hair looks great - haha.

So did Bobbie Eakes really hurt herself? Seems odd they'd go on for so long with this neck brace, and even though the sex story is funny, it seems way random.

Love the darkness of Greenlee's wedding dream.

• Members

I can't agree more! Great episode! I'm officially in love with David/Greenlee, and the David/Erica scenes were perfect. And the cliffhanger!!! :wub:

The Wildwind set looks better everyday. It is HUGE and really gives depth to each scene.

Only thing I couldn't stand was Jake, especially at the end. Ugh - I can't stand him.

• Members

Greenlee & David were the only good thing about this episode. LOVED her getting down on one knee to propose to him.

I'm getting sick of everyone and their mother barging into Wildwind and demanding answers from David like they own the place or as if he owes them a damn thing.:angry:

LOL, Jake suddenly claims to have seen David going up the elevator to Fusion and Jessie just automatically believes him. Typical.<_<

Is Shelley Curtis a new director for the show? I don't remember seeing her name before. She did a good job with the shitty script she was given.

• Members

There is no way this is all Pratt's work. There is way too much mentioning of history going on, some characters are acting like themselves, Lorraine had to have touched upon everything we are seeing now.

And I am loving Greenlee and David. This is kind of reminding me of how Zack and Kendall started, getting married out of convenience. I'd love for them to take Greenlee and David down a similar path where they eventually love each other. Those two can be one amazing couple.

• Members

She periodically directed AMC when it was in NY.

Greenlee gets down on one knee and proposes to David? :wub: Can't wait to watch!

Regarding whether this is Pratt, Broderick, or Agnes Nixon lol.. Pratt obviously is still responsible for the outlines of the stories being played out on our screen. I am sure as we get closer to the 12 week date Lorraine's influence will be more stark, she probably has been tweaking a little.... but people seem to forget Pratt's first 2-3 months. It was much like what we've been seeing the past few weeks.... He delved into the history, characters TALKED to one another and interacted with people they should be interacting with.

• Members

Don't say that! How dare you actually see something positive about this move! All the true fans viewed this move, relocation, whatever as the death knell. The show was going to suck even worse! It was going to look like Melrose Place! They read it somewhere so it must be true.

He's always been an obnoxious ass. It's just when you get RPG in the role, you're basically flashing a neon sign "JAKE'S AN ASS! JAKE'S AN ASS!" directly over him, following him wherever he goes.

I can always tell when you're around. The seventeen character names in the subtitle of the thread and your erection over mentions.

Archived