AMC: Tuesday 2.2.10

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really enjoyed everything Greenlee today, Rebecca Budig is doing fantastic. Her reaction to finding out about RyICKA was exactly what I was expecting it to be, this is the Greenlee I have been waiting for. I understood her reaction fully...very good show today. Also, Greenlee keeps taking those pain pills over and over.....

Loved that the Pilot guy wasn't fooled by Tad.

Of course Erica's password to her computer is "Acire Enak", LOL! While I am a bit puzzled with Greenlee whiping out her precious Fusion's computer system, I am hopeful that she won't want the company to go under for long..she'll come back.

Bye Bailey! UGH couldn't stand her, I don't even care if those were her last scenes, she was dreadful..!

I so here you on this statement, R Sinclair!

• Members

My thoughts EXACTLY! It would be awesome, I would so dig that...RB would rock that, I think. And Erica helping her, despite everything happening with Ryan, would be amazing to watch to. I hope something like this, an addiction storyline for Greenlee, is what's to come...her chugging down those pain pills 24\7 is just screaming that to me...

• Members

Well yeah, its all I could think about today... I mean she needs the pills right now, but I could totally see her getting hooked. She'll be going through such emotional trauma..... I really do wonder if that was foreshadowing.

• Members

It hasn't been confirmed that he is leaving yet. But I still think it is true....we will see. About MCE, I *LOVE* Annie! I don't want her to leave, and I don't think she will. I think MCE is a great Actress, Annie is a very diverse character, something is always happening with her, never a dull moment. Love her

Bailey aired today, I think those were her last scenes since Feb. 2 was stated to be her last day. It was a pretty crappy way to go out, though. No real closure there, but I don't care that much LOL.

Kendall airs February 9th, can't wait to see her :wub:

Agreed, that is probably what will happen. Something of that sort.

• Members

Greenlee, pain pills, addiction, and David are a horrible combination. However, it lays the groundwork for a dramatic story with everyone coming together to save Greenlee from David's clutches. I would be interested in watching Greenless recover from her addiction with Erica as her sponsor. The snark would be delicious. I never want them as friends though, they should be frenemies forever. I wonder if Jack is sticking around?

• Members

David's clutches? We must be watching two different versions, because Greenlee's been calling the shots this go around. If Greenlee needs saving from anyone, it's herself. Not that she needs saving because Greenlee's been tremendously boring as the "good girl" being chained to Ryan.

Archived