AMC: Tuesday 2.2.10

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's a horrible combination, too. Being smug AND dumb. I've always hated the Jake character, but casting RPG in the role just gave Jake this smarmy, weasely quality to the character. Not to mention the writers are now trying to make Jake a source of comedy, which... well... you kinda have to be funny in order for that to work properly.

• Members

I like Greenlee so I am sympathetic. She was being irrational and unrealistic. Yet you have to consider that she just awoke from a coma and is recovering from a difficult surgery. Her head knows it has almost been a year, but in her heart, it feels like everything happened yesterday.

• Members

But that's the point. I could take Greenlee or leave her, yet I'm not self righteous enough to think that someone should awake from an unexpected coma, find everything totally different from what she knew and just be okay with it just because I don't like her. That's irrational. Yes, I said it. I totally understand her anger. Her heart has not changed. She's still in love with a man -- only to find out he's taken up with TWO WOMEN in less than a year after her death. That's gotta hurt if you thought and were led to believe you were this invaluable love of this man's life.

Archived