AMC: Tuesday 2.2.10

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't agree. I understand that when David gets the short end, it's always someone else's fault, but the man is filth, vermon, subhuman and he lives for this kind of stuff. The first opportunity he gets to take advantage of Greens', especially the way she is popping pills, David will take it.

So "David's clutches" is more than appropriate!

ANDREA

• Members

Mine too. This show seems to think it can't survive more than a few weeks without a Kendall appearence. Part of the reason why the show is in such a sad stare of affairs is the way they've let her and some others hog the show over recent years. I've said it before, I'll say it again; in terms of the long term health for this show Zendall being gone (at least for a while) is a VERY good thing.

• Members

I see it being written the exact same way. I would not support a drug addiction storyline if David was the only reason for the addiction. I'd almost like to see David try and help her with it too....

But yeah you word it perfectly. I've noticed a big change in the way David has been written. He has been written more humanely and is trying to be the voice of reason as far as Greenlee is concerned... its really refreshing to see him in that role. Still David, but a more human David.

• Members

I think a drug addiction storyline is a bit much. Not saying it wouldn't happen, but it's just putting too many eggs in one basket. Too many pots to boil at the same time. We've already got Greenlee's resurrection, Greenlee's Fusion revenge and Greenlee's revenge against RyICKa... Let's just let all of these play out before we deal with yet another story. Kendall-fying Greenlee -- giving her sixteen different stories at once -- is not going to work in her favor.

Archived