AMC: Tuesday 2.2.10

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was disappointed that this episode was still a mishmash of mostly NY scenes and a few in the new Wildwind set. I can't wait for the faux-film look to be gone completely and for Lorraine Broderick's name to show up in the credits!

I agree that the Greenlee scenes rocked and there was too much filler otherwise. I could have done without most of the RyICKa scenes in this episode after Opal revealed that she didn't set up their romantic evening. I was hoping we would see Bailey leave town with Stuart but since the actress didn't go to LA, I don't see how they could show her from this point on. Several of the scenes today could have waited to be shot in LA, imo, like Scott/Annie or Tad/Jake at ConFusion. At least David's flunky saw through Tad's pathetic pilot act!

• Members

Ryan was supposed to mourn her for at least a year and Erica has always been one of her nemeses. I'm glad David told her that Ryan slept with Kendall not long after Greenlee "died" too. Imo, she is justified in being angry with him since her love apparently didn't mean much to him.

And from the standpoint of someone who detested even the thought of RyICKa as a couple, I'm delighted to watch Greenlee ruin their lives!

• Members

he was supposed to mourn her a year? Is there some type of rule thats states this? She dindt wait a year before moving on to the next guy when Leo died. I see this more as typical Greenlee seeking attention. I shouldnt expect any less of her. When she came back from her temper tantrum in 2007, she went and started plotting revenge against Ryan bc she found out he had moved on with Annie. FF a few years and things havent changed with her. If Ryan found out Greens was alive, he'd drop Erica in a heartbeat but she isnt giving him that oppurtunity. Instead she's going to make a fool of herself and annoy me in the process

• Members

When are the California scenes going to start? I think for those of us who detest RyICKa anything (even bitchy Greenlee) messing that up is a good thing. I'm tired of having couples I can't stand shoved down my throat. I also detest Annie and Adam. I'm sorry DC is leaving - I wish MCE were leaving too. I have nothing against the actress but the character should have been put away for life.

• Members

Here's a really radical concept, but I'll say it anyway... Maybe, just maybe, she has feelings for Ryan and is hurt that he has slept with both Kendall and Erica all within the 11 months since her accident. It's crazy... it's out there, I know. But I think that's where this little bitch is coming from. You know? Just like your favorite stupid couple of the century think they're justified in getting revenge on David even though they're the ones who put this whole situation in motion.

Which brings me to that topic.

How does Jake intercept a package of drugs and somehow think he can use it to get rid of David? Since he had to use subterfuge to obtain the package, there's no real way to prove they were David's. Did I mention that Jake is one of the dumbest people on this show? No? Well, he is.

• Members

My goodness now she wants to destroy Fusion bc Erica is running. WTF? Does she not give a damn about Kendall? What about all the people that the company employs? Green went to sleep before the recession happened so she knows how screwed up the economy has been. I cant stand her selfish butt

I appreciate your efforts to justify her actions but I cant stand her ass and I cant get behind her bc she's acting like a raging damn fool. We'll have to agree to disagree as far as this twit is concerned

Archived