AMC: Wednesday - 1.20.2010

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Jake fights like a girl. First of all, he started the whole thing off with a bitch slap.

And I love how the Martin men use David as a punching bag knowing full well he won't fight back due to his hands. They never went up against Zach when he punched both of them out. They tucked their tails between their legs and scurried off.

• Members

I think that Jake is okay for the most part , but he doesn't come off as very masculine to me. And I don't think that he's very sexy. I think that he's more comical than anything else. I couldn't help but LOL at the faces he was making while he hitting David, and saying that he was going to make David pay. I don't see him as very tough.

IMO, Zach and Tad are the most believable in fight scenes. I thought that Frankie was believable when he beat up the pimp, and I could see him having more believable fight scenes. But I can't see Jake as a tough guy. I would have believed Tad or Zach in those scenes with David a lot better than I did Jake.

• Members

That definitely was not a good love scene, IMO. Marissa is so boring. Plus she looked really young in that love scene. Not only does she not have chemistry with JR, she is just a dull character period.

I don't think that she would have good chemistry with anyone. I don't like Randi, but even she has more personality than Marissa does. I saw chemistry between Randi and the DA North(And I even saw some chemistry with Randi and Petey). I don't think that Marissa would have chemistry with anyone, because of how boring her character is.

• Members

That's what I'm saying. She's known him all of six months, insulted and rejected him a dozen times over already, constantly brings up her dead father as being her real father -- and yet, she thinks David's supposed to hold her in this high, special, anointed position? She hasn't had his back ONCE! She hasn't defended him ONCE! She hasn't shown him loyalty ONCE! Yet, somehow, she thinks she's privileged?

I don't think he'll risk it unless it's really, really, really serious. The Martins aren't worth him jeopardizing his hands.

• Members

I'm sorry, I love tuning in to see people [!@#$%^&*] The Gut up. I don't even care. Every time David gets caught on [!@#$%^&*], every time he does this same old "wounded stoic" routine. "I am terribly sorry, so and so. I knew not what I did. I just came to apologize. Please let me and my Big & Tall wardrobe leave quietly, holding the shreds of my tortured princely dignity." [!@#$%^&*] that! You're too old for this [!@#$%^&*], David. And he'll do it to Greenlee too. Boring.

• Members

David had that beating coming for a long time. He was really over the top this time around.

KWAK and her beau need to go far, far away.

Natalia has so much potential. I don't want her with Brot.

ShaaaaUp, Marissa. She and JR have no sexual chemistry.

• Members

I guess I'm the lone voice of reason, seeing the sheer idiocy in beating a man up because the whore you knocked up was too stupid to do a paternity test which could've saved you and your skank all the of the "hell" you've been innocently subjected to. Again, NONE of this would've happened if either of the two dipwads in this Jamanda farce knew how to think. I honestly, honestly have trouble seeing anything to root for in characters who throw themselves head long into dumbass plots, plans and decisions and then play victim when it blows up in their faces with everyone coddling and enabling their idiotic choices. It's not even the chickshit beat down Jake performed that makes me angry. It's simply because Jake and Amanda were the DUMBEST couple EVER! Worse than Maggie Stone and that other insufferable Martin, Jamie. They were just plain DUMB and yet, stupidity triumphs over cunning. Surrrre! Fake a baby's death, smuggle it across international waters, hide it away with random strangers, dump it in a back alley on the seedy party of town, let it get kidnapped by dense Randi and then have everything work out fine in the end... all because you're too dumb to take a paternity test. It's all David's fault because he actually knows how to think and played your single braincelled coupling like a baby grand piano.

It reminds me of when Babe, selfishly, slept with Josh because JR didn't make her feel needed when he was searching for his sister who was presumed dead in a boat crash. She caused the situation out of her own selfish motivation and then proceeded to play victim to its repercussions.

But, David's right. They need a scapegoat. It pains them to come face to face with their own brain deficiency so they have to have someone to blame... and beat up.

• Members

I don't want Natalia with Brot either. He's a sweet guy but I don't see chemistry between them. I feel the writers are just trying to put them together because they don't really have anyone else to put either one of them with. I think that Scott might end up being paired with Annie, (I do see chemistry between those two)and JR is with Marissa. There really is no other man close enough to Natalia's age to pair her with, except Brot.

Archived