AMC: January 18, 2010

• Members

I believe that she is legitimately being sincere. But that we might see some of her old traits come out again if she becomes closer to Frankie. I think that right now Randi doesn't trust her a whole lot, but is dealing with her at Fusion because she has to.

But I think that once Randi starts to notice Madison and Frankie getting closer, there will be more tension and conflict between her and Madison.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

fusionr.jpg

These were the real Hos.

And, my GAWD, if Alicia doesn't look like SL in this photo!:blink:

Anyway, Marissa is the worst. She whines and whines, making David's illness all about her, claiming how hurt and betrayed he feels that David come to her about the illness, then about him lying about the illness. THEN go on to claim that her real father died in a car crash and doesn't make David any more real all because he slept with Krystal.

• Members

Seeing that first Fusion pic makes me SO glad Amanda Baker is gone! Too bad we have Babe's comatose grinning twin, though. How much you want to bet Marissa, Kendall, Greenlee and Randi will be co-starring in a Fusion ad near you this spring? Eau de Ho! The hip new fragrance from All My Children!

I sort of miss Annie's at Fusion. Her presence used to rile Kendall and Greenlee up good.

• Members

Id love it if Amanda went back to Fusion. For the past few months, she has done absolutely nothing with herself, except watch Trevor and cry. Now that she actually has some happy news to look forward to, I think she should go back to work. Id love to see her return to Fusion bc that place is incredibly boring and lame these days bc it lacks interesting woman. She was practically running the place for a while there with Babe and tried to take control of it. Id love it if she somehow managed to get her hands on some shares and returned as the swing vote in the power struggle between Erica and Greenlee. Definetly would liven up the place and give her something to do

• Members

Well, dreams do come true, Cheap. You've been a huge Amanda and Jake supporter as well as hoped for months that Trevor would be Jake's instead of David. Well, now it's happened. Amanda's not only married to a Martin, but the mother of a Martin child -- therefore making it IMPOSSIBLE for her to have a career and life of her own.

Dreams do come true! :wub:

• Members

I have flu the past few days so was worried maybe I just enjoyed it more cuz I was sick, LOL, but I'm glad I'm not the only one--I felt the same about those scenes. And they mentioned Enchantment--did we ever even find out what happened to Enchantment? I'll kinda miss Val in LA...

Randi's trying her best. I'm liking Madison's interactions but I hope she gets a BIT of her edge back. I know this is Pine Valley but it was a bit ridiculous how a few months back she killed a man and was lurking around every corner, and now she's Floerence Nightingale.

• Members

I forgot Liza had ties to Fusion. I dunno, I'm enjoying Fusion more too but only a bit. I hate how every woman in Pine Valley has to work there (or that god damned hospital)--I want Brooke at Tempo, etc, different places. Having every woman in this fake seeming makeup business just feels so low budget to me.

ABC seems oddly invested in Vasi what with the move. She has been a BIT better the past few days, but I get your point...

re new black couples, we have Brott and Natalia who are cute and charming together yet all we get is a random cute scene (or argument scene) every other week or so it seems.

• Members

I hope this changes, soon. I want to see Brotalia more. I think they are a refreshing pair, I like when they are on screen together and have little small petty arguments or genuine moments together (Loved when Natalia was trying not to look at Brot's scars, and Brot noticed and they talked about it). I hope they are used more come February, and beyond..

Archived