AMC: January 18, 2010

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I enjoyed the scenes between David and Greenlee together. It's nice that the writers acknowledge their history together, and David is softer around Greenlee. I love their relationship.

I also enjoyed the interaction with Frankie and Madison today, and I noticed some of the looks that Frankie was giving Madison. :wub:

• Members

Madison and Frankie make me swoon. I love how tentative they are around each other and those looks. The music hints that the writers is going in the direction. The new headwriters better keep going with Madison and Frankie because I adore them. I'm only watching for Fradison and Liza and Tad (Tiza?) at the moment.

• Members

I was actually surprised at the looks that Frankie was giving Madison. I have thought that she always dug him, but I didn't think that he was interested in her that way right now.

I thought that he pretty much just tolerated her and was just starting to like/respect her more. And that they would eventually grow closer and possibly move into a romantic direction.

But I saw those looks he was giving her today ^_^, I thought that Cornelius was playing Frankie llike his character was a bit enamoured with Madison today.

• Members

I missed it due to that parade, to. I don't understand how they could have gone on with that parade when is was severely raining -.- the poor anchors were being swept away by rain and wind the whole time! The bands and cheerleaders all looked miserable...what a mess LA was today!

I hope to catch today's episode online later, I want to see the Greenlee\David scenes, and Fradison scenes :blush:

• Members

Meh. I thought today was kinda blase.

The David/Greenlee stuff was nice. However, once she's back in PV, she'll sell her soul on the "David is Devil Incarnate" bandwagon. And I love that David acknowledges this.

I, too, like Frankie and Madison if only to get Vasi gone. I've tried. I really have, but sorry Judy Blye...it appears you CAN'T teach acting to some.

Has anyone else been noticing some "digs" at the writing lately by actors ad-libbing?

• Members

Finally caught today's episode, I thought it was pretty good.

Loved the David\Greenlee scenes, once again. I think both of them bring out the true actor in each other. I thought VI did really well in his scenes, and RB was great as well. GreenVid :wub:

I am really liking everything Fusion, to. I didn't like though, how Madison just flat out let Erica believe that Randi made up Madison's idea about making a non-profit line of products. Ok, I like Madison, but she is being WAYY to nice. Like, seriously. I still can't tell if she has an agenda or not, sometimes I believe her though. Just wish she would stop being so dang nice! That aside, I'm liking the whole Fusion atmosphere. Loved the Fradison scenes, to.

Amanda called herself a slut, and David said that Amanda was "Active" back around the time Trevor was conceived. Loved it, LOL! Looking forward to tomorrow when everything comes out.

I laughed when Frankie was swabbing Jake's mouth for DNA and Jake was like, "sorry, I had coffee breath" LOL.

I thought it was a good show overall :rolleyes:

• Members

Something about Greenlee and David just sitting there talking for so long in a fixed hospital bed position reminded me of old school soap. What was interesting is that Greenlee, being isolated from the world and all, had to function as a real scene partner, asking questions and showing genuine interest and concern. I feel like I've never seen that side of her, a., and b., it reminded me of how soaps have forgotten something as simple as two people just talking, no crazy fireworks and characters trying to out-snark one another.

• Members

Wait, so has Erica taken over Fusion? That could be fun. I'm sure it will become Catty Bitches Round 45 when Greenlee returns though. Fusion is like a skeleton crew now; everyone once involved is either dead or gone or uninterested, and now we have, what, Erica, Randi and Madison? How the mighty have fallen. Does Bianca work for Fusion in Europe, or no?

I've always wanted them to do a story where a good Liza recast renews her interest in the company and takes it from either Kendall, Greenlee or Erica and this would be a good time. I bet Brooke wouldn't mind taking a swipe at it for the dough and a chance to piss off Erica, either.

I'm not trying to renew a fight I had about OLTL but I do find it interesting and sad that Denise Vasi is so utterly terrible that AMC has had to abandon plans for a new young black couple and has had to maneuver Frankie to Madison - who he does have chemistry with. I've no problem with them but it would leave a much better taste in people's mouths if they played fair and recast Randi with someone talented who the audience could like, instead of going to the default with most black characters these days, which is 'interracial or no story, and maybe not even then.' I love interracial romance on soaps, always have and I am advocating for Sky and Rachel on OLTL, but still, after a certain point it feels like an excuse not to showcase two talented performers of color at once. Recasting Randi would make things more equal.

Archived