Jackie Babbin interview 1982

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Interesting little link there. Those character descriptions must be up to date for 1976-1977 because Tom, Mark, Ellen, Carl, etc, are missing.

I found this interesting:

8? Really? I thought he was supposed to be like 10 when he was introduced in '73?

Also, the Martins seem rather boring there. All of the other family groups have some sort of "schemer" type or "emotional" type, but all of the Martins are generally described as "good." Even Myrtle is specifically noted as not being a "nice woman." I bet she was a real firecracker back then.

ETA: OK, that link is really really good. Some stuff that I'd never heard about before. They were flirting with making Palmer and Nina almost an incestuous thing!? WTF? Wow, Agnes.

• Members

Yeah, rhymes with "bra". I had never heard of this nickname until she passed away in '94 and SMG et al were calling her "Fra" in the SOD article. They were showing pictures when Lucci was on Regis & Kelly about a year or two ago, and Kelly said, "Ohhh look, there's Fra..."

• Members

James Mitchell talked about this in some book or article, there was a scene where Nina left the house and they had this lingering shot of Palmer smelling her scarf and staring off into space. :unsure:

Kind of interesting seeing as how Agnes Nixon used her Victor and Viki/Meredith Lord prototypes for Palmer and Nina, and well, we all know what ended up coming to light over in Llanview.

Archived