AMC: Wednesday January 6, 2010

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't really mind Ryan and Erica as a couple. I think they would be better off single or with other people than each other, but as a couple they don't really bother me.

I think that they have always had good chemistry and I think if their romance was more playful and less serious, that would fit them better. Both of them have fell in love so many times, I definitely can't buy them as the next love of each other's lives. And I don't think the writers should try to sell them as that. I hope they will break up before that happens.

And IMO, Erica dating her grandson's father isn't really any worse than Kendall dating/sleeping with Zach brother, Zach's son, and then getting with Zach. Kendall slept with her son Ian's brother. And she also slept with Ryan's brother. And even kissed Zach's dad.

I think that Ryan and Erica will break up, hopefully before they become way too serious with each other. And I don't think that they will be revisited again as a couple.

And then maybe Erica can get some better storylines. I think that she should have more to do than be a supporting player in her kids storylines too.

• Members

If Loving hadnt have killed her off, how great would it have been to have Madison's mother be revealed to be Ceara, with Genie Francis reprising her role? She and Erica HATED each other back in the day

I just thought of 2 great choices. How about Catherine Hickland or Andrea Evans? I especially would LOVE to see Andrea back on daytime and with AMC on the west coast, ABC should snatch her up

• Members

Those are all great ideas! What a snatch that would be if AMC had the opportunity cast Genie Francis on the show, but I hear she might be in talks with GH right now, so... -_- . But Ceara! OMG, I would love if she came back..

Andrea Evans would be a fantastic choice, to. There are many actresses AMC could snatch up for the role of Madison's mother, or just a new character or recast. The show has a lot of options with it being in LA now, I hope it explores them..

• Members

I liked Madison's scenes today and how Angie told her that she can get her life on track without a Man's help. :) Madison's independent enought to bounce back on her own IMO. I'm still kind of puzzled on where they're going with her story-line though.

• Members

Forget that. Since AMC is going to LA, they need to go big and get some stunt casting in the form of a true diva and ladies and gentlemen, it should be none other than......

MORGAN F-ING FAIRCHILD. Erica should be VERY threatened

fairchildsd1.jpgw428.png

c7b475c5f91dc1c4landing.jpgw600.png

Archived