2010: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wasn't really all that impressed with Tara Walsh's script, but I guess if she wasn't picking up some of the slack caused by Cohen and Hall's leaves that would mean even more Rebecca Taylor episodes.

Speaking of Tara Walsh, does anyone know what exactly she does at AMC as Story Coordinator?

• Members

I commented in the daily thread that I thought the script was rather weak. Alot of forced dialogue... and rather sloppy at times. R Sinclair informed me she has been with the show in that role for a decade now. Is this the first time she's ever written a script does anyone know?

So I guess her, and Toups' nameless "gift" will be the two SW's replacing Hall and Cohen. I know Hall is on mat leave, I may have missed this, but is Cohen gone for good? Or is she coming back at some point?

• Members

Right on! The Chip & Rebecca show has been cute... but sooooooo stale.

You mean "unemployed" writer. Thanks!

You never know. Some mothers take extended leaves. I know mine is a rare case, but my mother took 14 months after I was born. So whenever I hear "maternity leave" I shudder.

• Members

Does anyone know how old Kate Hall and Joanna Cohen are? Since their first jobs in the industry were with AMC I presume they are in the late 20's, early 30's? Do we really know what either of them did before coming to AMC?

Archived